• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Getting Guest Special?

Doreen ZainoIn summary, to apply the guest special towards the host's free and 1/2 price items in Pampered Partner, follow these steps: 1. Log into Pampered Partner and click on the "Host" tab. 2. Click on "Create New Show" or select an existing show to edit. 3. Under the "Host Benefits" section, click on the "Edit" button next to "Host Special." 4. In the pop-up window, click on the drop-down menu next to "Special Type" and select "Guest Special." 5. Click on the drop-down menu next to "Special Description" and select the guest special for that month. 6. Click "
ChefVicki
I was reading the weekly bites and saw that they said in Sept. the host can get the guest special and apply it toward her free and 1/2 price items. How do you do that in Pampered Partner. Sorry it that is a stupit question I haven't done many shows lately and a bit out of touch.
Thanks for your help
Vicki~

Sept special:) Hi,
Ok Hope I can explain it for you , Go by the Guest special List example the host wants to get the large Round stone G370 20% off price is 20.40 now you put that G370 in as a 1/2 price item so now it will cost the Host 10.20 that's a savings of 16.00 WOW thats alot . Now that should get alot of Bookings for Sept ,so now thats like 70% off Stoneware if they buy only Stoneware on there 1,2,3 or 4 items .That's a great way to start or continue to collect Great PC Stones Also the Sale price of that 20.40 would go toward th Dollars as FREE products, so either way its GREAT.
Doreen Zaino 252326
Future Director in Ct
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/doreenzaino

Last edited:
Hi Vicki,It's not a stupid question at all! To apply the guest special towards the host's free and 1/2 price items in Pampered Partner, follow these steps:1. Log into Pampered Partner and click on the "Host" tab.2. Click on "Create New Show" or select an existing show to edit.3. Under the "Host Benefits" section, click on the "Edit" button next to "Host Special."4. In the pop-up window, click on the drop-down menu next to "Special Type" and select "Guest Special."5. Click on the drop-down menu next to "Special Description" and select the guest special for that month.6. Click "Save" to apply the guest special to the host's show.Please note that the guest special can only be applied to the host's show if the show date falls within the month that the guest special is offered. So for example, if the guest special is offered for the month of September, the show date must be in September in order for the host to receive the special.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.Best,

1. What is the current Host Getting Guest Special?

The current Host Getting Guest Special is the Mini Deep Covered Baker for only $25 with a $75 purchase. This is a savings of over 60% off the regular retail price.

2. How do I qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special?

To qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least $75 in guest sales. The Mini Deep Covered Baker will then be automatically added to your order at the discounted price.

3. Can I choose a different product for the Host Getting Guest Special?

No, the Host Getting Guest Special is a predetermined product that changes each month. However, you can always purchase any other products at the regular retail price.

4. Is there a limit to how many Host Getting Guest Specials I can receive?

No, there is no limit to how many Host Getting Guest Specials you can receive. As long as you meet the qualifications for each party you host, you can receive the special each time.

5. What if I forget to add the Host Getting Guest Special to my order?

If you forget to add the Host Getting Guest Special to your order, it will not be automatically added. However, you can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team to see if they can add it to your order for you. Keep in mind that this is subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • AZPampered Chef