• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks?

In summary, a host who rebooks a show this summer will receive booking credit and can order the monthly special as both the host and past host. However, their past host order must be separate and they will pay shipping on it. They can also get a 10% discount on any additional items added to the past host order. As the host, they will receive the show discount, not both the show discount and past host discount. The show discount is always higher, even with a $150 show. The host can also benefit by ordering items for themselves as a guest, which counts towards their show total. For example, a host can receive 60% off one set of stainless cookware as a past host and 60% off
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I had a host from Saturday that was thinking about rebooking a show this summer. If she does, will she get booking credit for her own show? Will she get a past host discount in addition to her 20% or 25% off? Can she get the host special as a present host and past host?

Yes, no, yes.

She does get the booking credit and can order the monthly special as the host and as the past host. Her past host order must be a separate order and she does pay shipping on it. If she adds anything besides the monthly special to the past host order she gets 10% off.

As host she gets the show discount, not both. The show discount is always higher than the PHD even with a $150 show.

I book every host off themselves and present it as another benefit. I actually have quite a few hosts who take advantage of this! Always put the higher host item as the guest that way it counts towards their show total more.

My first host booked her own show for February for stainless cookware. I have a couple of other orders to add to her show as well. If I am correct, she gets 60% as past host on one set of stainless and 60% off current host stainless to get the whole set....does that sound right?

ChefCKHall said:
My first host booked her own show for February for stainless cookware. I have a couple of other orders to add to her show as well. If I am correct, she gets 60% as past host on one set of stainless and 60% off current host stainless to get the whole set....does that sound right?

The 5 piece set isn't in there. She can get the 7 piece set and the 12 inch skillet in stainless - one as past host and one as host. And another choice as host if she has enough sales.

If her guest sales are over $300, she can get the 5 piece set at 1/2 price as the current host. ;)

And technically, that Past Host Booking Benefit order counts as guest sales. It doesn't count as commissionable sales, but it does count as guest sales.

For the double points...is it guest sales that count or commissionable sales? This is my first double point month :)

Commissionable Sales ;)

Thank you :)

What is "Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks"?

"Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn credit towards future purchases by rebooking another party or event within a certain time frame.

How does the "Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks" program work?

The program works by giving the host credit towards future purchases when they successfully rebook another party or event within 90 days of their original party. The amount of credit earned is based on the total sales of the rebooked party.

What is the benefit of participating in the "Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks" program?

The main benefit of participating in this program is the opportunity to earn credit towards future purchases. This can help a host save money on their own purchases or use the credit to purchase gifts for others.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to the "Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks" program?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations to this program. The rebooked party must have a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for credit. Also, the credit earned cannot exceed the total sales of the original party.

How can a host take advantage of the "Host Gets Booking Credit if She Rebooks" program?

To participate in this program, a host can talk to their Pampered Chef consultant and express interest in rebooking. The consultant will then work with the host to schedule a new party or event within the 90-day time frame to earn credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tada