• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Host Get Guest Special Available for Hosts Who Spend Over $60?

In summary, if the host spends $60 or more after all their discounts, they each can get a guest special.
its_me_susan
It just occurred to me I don't know this answer.... When your hosts spends more than $60 are you giving her the choice of the cookbook or outside plates too?

Sure do! Mine get very excited that it is yet another benefit!

How does this work? Is it $60 AFTER their free stuff and discount?

Yes, If they Actually spend $60.00 they get the bonus too.
Every time I have done this it has worked fine....

One question that I just ran into with a past host (who receives her 10% discount) was if she receives the free plates before her discount or after? She spent $62 but after her discount, her total came to $55. I called HO and they said its before her discount. Yet another bonus of having your own show!:D

Aslo I just confirmed with HO this week that if co hosts each spend $60 or more after all their discount they each can get a guest special.

So then who is right--Kristi or Deb?? You got conflicting answers from the HO!

When I called HO a few months ago with the same ? they gave me the same answer as Deb. They must spend $50 out of pocket (at the time now it's $60) so after their discount is applied it must be $60 total or more to get the guest special. HTH

Well, the show is in the picking phase so I guess it went through! I'll let you know though when I find out!:)

the way I figure it the guests had to SPEND $60 to get their free stuff so that is what I tell my hosts. I'm covered either way...

ps.
I have however heard someone use their PHD and still get it even though it was under $60 total! I guess if HO doesn't catch it will go through?

Do you mean if the host spends $60 total or gets $60 worth of products after using her 1/2 price items. I just had a host close at $700+. She got her free products and spend $90 on 3 1/2 price items-should I have given her a cookbook or plates?:eek:

Yes, Christa, your host should have gotten the plates or the cookbook. You can always do a product adjustment once the shipment arrives.

I had a customer purchase $53.25 in product then w/PHD the order came to $47.92, I entered the cutting board on her order as FREE and she rec'd it.:confused:

So if we make a mistake, and not give a special that should have been given, we can fix it?? I always thought it was over and done with once I hit transmit.. That no changes could be made. So I am wrong, and we can fix it with a product adjustment??? I have never done that,, so I don't know.

Thank you

I would say yes. If I have a host spend $60 or more I give it to them and HO has never said anything. Even if it is half price, they are still spending the money.

Yes, how can we do a product adjustment for the special? I had no idea I should be giving my hosts the guest special if they spent $60.

I just click on the guest special # & it comes up on hosts list. I've never had a problem yet.

The rule is the same for the host as the guest. If the subtotal AFTER the discounts are taken off (and before tax is added) is $60 or more she is entitled to the free item. It's the total amount she SPENDS on PRODUCTS that determines if she can get it.

If you put it on there and she is not eligible it might go through if no one catches it but wouldn't you feel bad if they did catch it and denied it. THat could delay the show and if she was counting on the gift you just might need to pay for it.

1. What is the "Host Get Guest Special Too" promotion?

The "Host Get Guest Special Too" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts where they can invite their friends and family to shop and receive the same discounts and benefits as the host.

2. How can I qualify for the "Host Get Guest Special Too" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event and have a minimum of four guests who make a purchase of at least $75 each. This can be a combination of in-person and online orders.

3. What are the benefits of the "Host Get Guest Special Too" promotion?

The benefits of this promotion include receiving the same discounts and offers as the host, such as free and discounted products, as well as earning host rewards based on the total sales from the party.

4. Can I use the "Host Get Guest Special Too" promotion for online parties?

Yes, you can use this promotion for both in-person and online parties. As long as you have a minimum of four guests who make a purchase of at least $75 each, you will qualify for the promotion.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Host Get Guest Special Too" promotion?

The only restriction for this promotion is that the guest orders must be placed during the same party or event as the host's order. This means that guests cannot place orders at a later date to qualify for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • wadesgirl