• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Follow-Up Packet: Tips & Ideas for Hosting a TPC Cooking Show

In summary, Carly called two friends and talked about hosting a cooking show. She sent them a $100 flyer and a letter that explains the benefits of hosting a show. She also included May outside order forms.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I have many people who have said, "yes, I might be interested in hosting a cooking show". I want to send them information on hosting a show, along with the PC catalog.

Does anyone have ideas they can give me on what to send them? I am relatively new to TPC and I am not sure what to include in a "potential host packet". I don't want to send them a host packet with all the material, in case they do not hold a show.

Don't send them anything. Call them.

Well, that's what started the problem. I call them and talk about hosting a show and they ask me to send them something about it.

When you call them you have to be able to describe the host benefits. Do you have a host benefits flyer? They are on our Paperwork/Supply order form. If you truly feel the need to send them something that describes the hosting benefits I would send them this flyer and a copy of the host specials of the month(s) you want to book.

Something you could send them is the $100 flyer that is somewhere on here...it describes what a person can do with $100 as a guest, host and consultant.

But I would talk to them over the phone, I find that sending them something is a waste of postage and whatever it is you send as very rarely do they actually commit...they are more than likely just trying to be nice.

Thanks for the feedback, that is helpful. I will look for that $100 flyer, that sounds interesting. I really don't intend to send something everytime, but there are 2 people I have talked to and I feel sending them something will be beneficial.

They live a couple of hours away from me, and I am willing to drive there and do a show (if they get some good attendance) but I might be able to get a catalog show from both of them.

And it is done...Just to follow up :p with my own question, I did create the "follow-up" host packet and in it I included a catalog, the May and June host specials from PC and a flyer that was posted here with the May, June, July and August host specials, enticing them to book shows with their friends. I have a color printer, so it made a nice package.

I also created an introductory letter to explain the benefits of hosting a cooking show. The letter also mentions the Wedding Registry. I also included May outside order forms, to help them gather orders if they do a catalog show.

Thanks for all your feedback, it was helpful and inspiring.

I have the $100 Flyer! I know you already created your pack, but for future references, here you are!

Attachments

• Can Get with $100.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 399
Thanks for the flyer Carly. I noticed it states $50 can be applied toward the PC starter kit. Is that correct? It is either $20 or $40, right? And I need to change the shipping charge to $4. Are all the prices on the product current, as far as you know? I will check the catalog and make sure.

That's a great flyer and I will use it when talking about hosting with future hosts. This will be helpful when I talk on the phone about PC.

1. What is a Host Follow-Up Packet?

A Host Follow-Up Packet is a collection of tips and ideas specifically designed for hosts of a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. It is meant to help hosts maximize their hosting experience and have a successful show.

2. How can I get a Host Follow-Up Packet?

You can receive a Host Follow-Up Packet by hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with the packet after your show.

3. What kind of tips and ideas are included in the Host Follow-Up Packet?

The Host Follow-Up Packet includes tips on how to invite and prepare for your guests, ideas for games and activities to make your show more interactive, and suggestions for hosting a virtual show. It also includes information on how to earn rewards as a host.

4. Can I customize the Host Follow-Up Packet for my specific needs?

Yes, the Host Follow-Up Packet is meant to be personalized for each host. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the packet according to your preferences and needs.

5. How can the Host Follow-Up Packet benefit me as a host?

The Host Follow-Up Packet can benefit you in many ways. It can help you have a successful and fun cooking show, earn rewards, and build relationships with your guests. It also provides you with resources and ideas to make hosting a Pampered Chef show easy and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myminges
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • khergatt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies