• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ChefRiGuy's Host and DCB Flyers: Customizable and Eye-Catching Designs

In summary, Rian (ChefRiGuy) needed some flyers - and I volunteered for the task. I am posting the results. All I did was take what he was looking for (I think) and put together what I hope is a nice flyer.
kam
Staff member
Rian (ChefRiGuy) needed some flyers - and I volunteered for the task. I am posting the results.

He was the brains behind these - coming up with the wording. So thank him for the ideas.

All I did was take what he was looking for (I think) and put together what I hope is a nice flyer.

So, I am posting them here in case anyone else can use them.

The DCB Flyer has a fillable spot at the bottom left.
The Host Flyer has a fillable spot right under "ASK ME HOW"

Attachments

• DCB_fillable.pdf
    841.1 KB · Views: 999
  • Host Rewards_fillable.pdf
    386.1 KB · Views: 937
Thank you so much for sharing! I am definitely going to use these!

NICE! Thank you both for sharing your ideas and talents!

Host rewards flyer is GREAT! Thanks for sharing.

I love the host rewards flier! Thanks for sharing!!

thanks for sharing!

Wow! Those both look terrific! You are so great at doing these for us--thanks so much for taking the time and sharing! :)

these are fantastic!! I can see the "my DCB is better than your crockpot" on a t shirt at the next conference... thanks so much for sharing!

great job!! thanks for sharing!!

Can anyone tell me more about how the DCB can be used in the freezer? as referenced in this flier.

Can someone convert to a Word document?

WOW!!! Those are FANTASTIC! Love them! Thanks!

natural said:
Can anyone tell me more about how the DCB can be used in the freezer? as referenced in this flier.

Rian came up with all the great wording for the flyer...but it says in the catalog for Stoneware:

"Microwave-, freezer-, and conventional and convection oven-safe"

I just checked U&C:
"Stoneware is safe in conventional, convection and microwave ovens, and is freezersafe. Follow oven manufacturer's guidelines. Thaw frozen foods in refrigerator prior to baking. Foods refrigerated in Stoneware may be placed directly in a preheated oven."

I guess any make ahead meal you could put in the DCB and freeze. But, I couldn't see fitting it in my freezer - or having it "occupied" for that long!

Last edited:
Kathleen did an amazing design job on all of these. And btw Kathleen, my cluster and Directors are in love with all the flyers!!

These are great - once I get some printer ink, I'll be back! :)

doughmama said:
these are fantastic!! I can see the "my DCB is better than your crockpot" on a t shirt at the next conference... thanks so much for sharing!

It was already at Conference this year. :D

These are awesome. I just passed them onto my brand new recruit. She got 4 bookings in 30 minutes with the host flyer!! THANK YOU!

I did see the DCB tshirts at conference this year ... that's what I was actually searching for - I couldn't remember the wording.

I am trying them tonight. I had them laminated and bound at Office Max and they look GREAT!

Trish in Texas said:
Can someone convert to a Word document?

Download it to your computer, then go go pdftoword.com and follow the directions. It will be back to your computer in no time as a word document.:)

Last edited:
awesome job. Thanks for sharing I am so going to have the deep dish better then ur crockpot at my vendor fair this weekend

Wow!! I totally love these,
thanks for sharing :)

Bumping!

I love these 2 attachments. Although I am from Canada and need to change some info on them....
Can anyone make these into a Word doc for me???
Thank you sooo much!!!!!!

Thanks, these look great!!!

These are GREAT I am gonna use these at my Home-A-Rama table this week! Thanks!!!

What is a Host Flyer?

A Host Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to encourage customers to host a party. It typically includes information about the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts, and details about the different types of parties that can be hosted.

What is a DCB Flyer?

A DCB Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote the Double Credit Bonus (DCB) program. The DCB program allows hosts to earn double the amount of free products and discounts when they host a party. The flyer usually includes information about the program and examples of the extra rewards hosts can earn.

How can I use a Host Flyer and DCB Flyer to boost my party sales?

Host and DCB Flyers are great tools for incentivizing customers to host a party and encouraging them to invite more guests. By offering attractive rewards and showcasing the benefits of hosting a party, these flyers can help increase party attendance and ultimately boost your sales.

Can I customize the Host Flyer and DCB Flyer for my business?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides templates for Host and DCB Flyers that can be customized with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and party date. You can also add your own images and branding to make the flyers more personalized for your business.

How can I obtain Host and DCB Flyers for my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of marketing materials, including Host and DCB Flyers. You can download these flyers from the consultant website or order physical copies from the Pampered Chef supply store. Additionally, your upline or fellow consultants may also have extra flyers that they can share with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers