• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Evites Through PWS: Clearing Up Confusion | Boost Your Party Business

In summary, you are correct that if you send the invites for your host, it looks like it comes from you, and not your host. However, you have found that at least half of the invites sent (from you OR your host) seem to end up in spam folders, or never make it past the ISP. I never encourage my hosts to send invites through my website. My host for tomorrow had me mail out 10 invites and the rest she did through FB - she has 16 confirmed so far!
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
ok, so I had heard that if you send evites (or the host does) through the PC PWS, it appears that the invitation came from the consultant instead of the host. Is this correct? Well, I just had a host send me an invite to her party and it totally looks like it came from her and not me. I think that is GREAT, but I am confused now! :) If they all look like this I am certainly going to stop having my hosts use evite.com and just my web site. ??? Am I missing something?

Well, you have it half-right. :D

If YOU send the invites for your host, it looks like it comes from you, and not your host. If your host sends them, it looks like it comes from them.

However, I have found that at least half of the invites sent (from me OR my host) seem to end up in spam folders, or never make it past the ISP. I never encourage my hosts to send invites through my website.

Lately, it seems that most of my hosts want to do their invites through Facebook. That has been working great. My host for tomorrow had me mail out 10 invites and the rest she did through FB - she has 16 confirmed so far!

In Oct. I had a host who did most of her invites thru FB. She had a $600 show, and 3 bookings. One of those bookings had a $700 show in Dec, with 2 bookings...one of those bookings just closed her show at $1469! All of those shows were primarily invitations done through FB w/ followup invites from me.

ok, I get it now! I too recommend using FB for invites. I did that too when I hosted a show last Sept. :) I also have the guests use evite too.Question about the SPAM thing - will the email bounce back to the host, so they will know it didn't go through?? Or should I just have her call all of her guests to make sure they received it?

cookingwithdot said:
ok, I get it now! I too recommend using FB for invites. I did that too when I hosted a show last Sept. :) I also have the guests use evite too.

Question about the SPAM thing - will the email bounce back to the host, so they will know it didn't go through?? Or should I just have her call all of her guests to make sure they received it?

No....it bounce back to PC, and neither you nor the host can tell.

The only thing you can do is to check on CC. You can click on each person invited, and see if the invite has been opened or not. This is tedious, but its the only way I know to check.

yeah, what Becky said.

I personally do not like using our PWS evites...because of the Spam-thing especially. When I'd do reminder calls, too many folks would say they didn't see them.But you CAN send the emails for the host- but you have to go to your PWS (not through CC), and then to the Host section on your PWS, and log in as if you were your host- using her password. Then you can set up her guest list and send out the emails that way.

And the reminder email comes from YOU, not the host, no matter who sends it. I have talked and talked and talked to tech support about this, they swear it's not the case, I email them copies, once I even added them to the evites list for the host so they could get the reminder--I did the same for myself, and yep, the reminder says it comes from me even though the host sent them from her computer originally....bottom line? i tell the hosts to use evites. com.

That is so cool - I didn't know you could do that through PWS!

Nanisu said:
And the reminder email comes from YOU, not the host, no matter who sends it. I have talked and talked and talked to tech support about this, they swear it's not the case, I email them copies, once I even added them to the evites list for the host so they could get the reminder--I did the same for myself, and yep, the reminder says it comes from me even though the host sent them from her computer originally....bottom line? i tell the hosts to use evites. com.

Yep - I've even had people email me irately because I was sending an invitation reminder and they didn't know who I was...not a good way to meet a potential guest!

Most of my hosts use Facebook.

1. How do I create a Host Evite through my Pws?

To create a Host Evite through your Pws, log in to your account and click on the "Host" tab. Then, select "Host a Party" and click on "Create an Event". From there, you can customize your Evite and send it to your guests through email or social media.

2. Can I track RSVPs through my Pws Host Evites?

Yes, you can track RSVPs through your Pws Host Evites. When your guests receive the Evite, they will have the option to RSVP directly through the link provided. You will be able to see their responses in your Pws account.

3. Is there a limit to how many guests I can invite through my Pws Host Evites?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite through your Pws Host Evites. You can invite as many people as you want and track their RSVPs through your Pws account.

4. Can I customize the design and message of my Pws Host Evites?

Yes, you can customize the design and message of your Pws Host Evites. You can choose from a variety of templates and add your own personal message to make it unique for your event.

5. Can I send reminders to my guests through my Pws Host Evites?

Yes, you can send reminders to your guests through your Pws Host Evites. Simply log in to your Pws account, go to the "Host" tab, and click on your event. From there, you can select the option to send a reminder to all guests who have not RSVP'd yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Singergirl_87