• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Up on Host Benefits with Our Special Offer - Order Now!

In summary, To qualify for the "Double Up on Host Benefits" special offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least 2 party bookings for future events. Unfortunately, the special offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking techniques with your friends and family. The special offer is available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can! You can use your host benefits towards any product in the catalog, including new releases and exclusive host-only items.
pampchefrhondab
I have a host who booked off herself. When she places the order it's okay to have two orders in her name right? Ex., the past host benefit order will be in her name and so will her current host order.

Yes, she will have one for her host order and one for a guest order. Also put the higher priced item on her guest order since it will count more towards her show total.

Okay, thanks!

1. How do I qualify for the "Double Up on Host Benefits" special offer?

To qualify for the special offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $650 in sales and have at least 2 party bookings for future events.

2. Can I combine the "Double Up on Host Benefits" offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the special offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes and cooking techniques with your friends and family.

4. How long is the "Double Up on Host Benefits" offer available?

The special offer is available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!

5. Can I use my host benefits towards any product in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can use your host benefits towards any product in the catalog, including new releases and exclusive host-only items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam