• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retrieve Your Host Number: Help for Past Hosts

In summary, to retrieve your host number, log in to your Pampered Chef account on the website and go to "My Account" and "Past Host Information". If you can't remember your login information, click on "Forgot Password" and enter your email. You can retrieve your host number for past parties as long as you have an account. Your host number is not needed to redeem host rewards, but may be required for certain promotions. It cannot be used to place an order, for which you need a regular account.
proudmama02
I have a past host that wants to order host special. She can't find her host number. Is there a way I can retrieve this Number??

Yep, just log onto Consultant's Corner and under "My Business" there's a section called "Host Lookup" or something like that. Just plug in the state and her name and if she's hosted within the past year it should pop up.

Thanks Becky

1. How can I retrieve my host number?

To retrieve your host number, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website. From there, click on "My Account" and then "Past Host Information". Your host number will be displayed on this page.

2. What if I can't remember my login information?

If you can't remember your login information, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account and we will send you a link to reset your password.

3. I hosted a party a while ago, can I still retrieve my host number?

Yes, you can retrieve your host number for any past parties you have hosted with Pampered Chef. As long as you have an account on our website, you will have access to your past host information.

4. Do I need my host number to redeem my host rewards?

No, you do not need your host number to redeem your host rewards. Your host rewards will be automatically applied to your account once your party reaches a certain amount in sales. However, your host number may be required for certain promotions and discounts.

5. Can I use my host number to place an order?

No, your host number is only used for tracking your host rewards and party information. To place an order, you will need to log in with your regular account or create a new account if you are a first-time customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • JackieB999