• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Apply the Host's Discount on Additional Items in Pampered Chef?

In summary, the host discount is a special discount available to Pampered Chef hosts when they host a party or event. The discount varies based on sales, with hosts being able to earn up to 30% off their order. To qualify for the discount, hosts must have at least $200 in sales. The discount cannot be combined with other promotions and will be automatically applied at checkout once sales reach the minimum requirement.
momoffour
After the host chooses her half price items and free product. Anything she orders in addition is at her percent off right? How do I enter that?

Thanks!

Anne

The program does it automatically. Say she received 90.00 free and she picked out 100.00 dollars in product. The company will give her 25% of that 10.00 that is left over. So her balance would be 7.50 plus any half price items plus host special if she chooses plus tax. Pampered Partner does all the math for you, so you don't have to. I hope this helps!
Amanda

Hi Anne,Yes, you are correct. After the host chooses her half price items and free product, anything she orders in addition will be at her percent off. To enter this, simply add the items to the order and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Let me know if you have any further questions.Best,

What is the host discount?

The host discount is a special discount that is available to our hosts when they host a Pampered Chef party or event.

How much is the host discount?

The host discount varies depending on the sales from the party or event. Our hosts can earn up to 30% off their order!

How do I qualify for the host discount?

To qualify for the host discount, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales you have, the higher your host discount will be.

Can I combine the host discount with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the host discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

How do I redeem my host discount?

Once your party or event sales reach the minimum of $200, your host discount will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Wildfire