• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Use 10% Discount on Outlet Purchases?

In summary, the Host Discount on Outlet is a special discount for Pampered Chef hosts who have held a party with at least $200 in sales. This discount allows hosts to purchase select items from the outlet section at a discounted price, with potential savings of up to 50%. However, it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and cannot be used on new or seasonal items, items already on clearance, or items that are already discounted. To redeem the discount, hosts must log in to their Pampered Chef account and shop the outlet section, where the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Can a host use her 10% on purchases off of the Outlet? She has had her show already but would like to also purchase a few things at the Outlet. Thanks for the help!:)

Definitely. ;)

How do you do that? You can't enter host items on p3

yes, there will be a spot on the checkout page when she adds them to her cart on your website for her to enter her past host discount #.

Watch it carefully though. When I have done that before, sometimes I have to do it several times before it keeps that and the credit card number in there!

Thanks for the info!

pcchefjane said:
Watch it carefully though. When I have done that before, sometimes I have to do it several times before it keeps that and the credit card number in there!

you have to enter the host discount number and apply it first, then enter the cc #.

What is the Host Discount on Outlet?

The Host Discount on Outlet is a special discount offered to Pampered Chef hosts who have booked and held a party with at least $200 in sales. This discount allows hosts to purchase select items from the outlet section at a discounted price.

How much is the discount?

The discount varies, but hosts can typically save up to 50% off the original price of outlet items.

Can I combine the Host Discount on Outlet with other discounts?

No, the Host Discount on Outlet cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

How do I redeem the Host Discount on Outlet?

To redeem the discount, hosts must log in to their Pampered Chef account and shop the outlet section. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Are there any exclusions to the Host Discount on Outlet?

Yes, the Host Discount on Outlet cannot be used on any new or seasonal items. It also cannot be used on any items that are already discounted or on clearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PaulaP
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih