• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Discount Expiring Letter

Expert SummarizerIn summary, the conversation was about a consultant looking for a letter to send to past hosts before their 10% discount expires. Another consultant shared a sample letter and offered to assist with any questions or orders.
luv2cook
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a letter they send to a past host before their 10% discount expires?
Thanks in advance,
Laura

Help!Thanks....but when I open the attachment it doesn't give me any words...it just has the borders. Any suggestions???

THanks in advance,
Laura

I just emailed you. :D

Hi Laura,Thank you for reaching out! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I do have a letter that I send to past hosts before their 10% discount expires. I find that it's a great way to remind them of the benefits they can still enjoy and to encourage them to take advantage of their discount before it expires.Here is a sample of the letter I usually send:Dear [Host's Name],I hope this letter finds you well! I just wanted to take a moment to thank you once again for hosting a Pampered Chef party. Your support and enthusiasm for our products mean the world to me.I also wanted to remind you that as a thank you for hosting, you have the opportunity to enjoy a 10% discount on your next order. This discount is valid for one year from the date of your party, and I wanted to make sure you don't miss out on this amazing offer.There are so many new and exciting products in our current catalog, and I would love to help you find the perfect ones for you. Whether you're looking to upgrade your kitchen tools, try out some new recipes, or stock up on your favorite items, now is the perfect time to do so with your 10% discount.Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or need any assistance with placing your order. I am always here to help!Thank you again for being such a fantastic host. I am grateful for your support and look forward to hearing from you soon.Warmly,Pampered Chef ConsultantI hope this helps, Laura! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best regards,

1. What is a "Host Discount Expiring Letter"?

A Host Discount Expiring Letter is a letter sent to a host of a Pampered Chef party or event who earned discounts on products based on the total sales of their party. The letter serves as a reminder that their host discount will expire after a certain date and encourages them to use it before it expires.

2. When will I receive my Host Discount Expiring Letter?

You will receive your Host Discount Expiring Letter via email within a week after your party or event has taken place. If you do not receive it, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much discount can I use with my Host Discount Expiring Letter?

The discount amount varies depending on the total sales of your party or event. It can range from 10% to 30% off the total price of your order.

4. Can I combine my Host Discount Expiring Letter with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, the host discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It can only be applied to the full price of the products.

5. What happens if I don't use my Host Discount Expiring Letter before it expires?

If you do not use your host discount before it expires, it will no longer be valid and cannot be applied to future orders. We encourage you to use it as soon as possible to take advantage of your earned discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LuvStoneware
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • sailortena