• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Host Discount Cards and Mini Catalogs Missing from Recent Orders?

I haven't had that problem, but you can look up the host's number on consultant's corner by going to host lookup and you just have to enter the state and first and last name. The holiday mini catalogs only are in orders recieved at home office after october 3rd, regardless of when it actually ships. And you would probably have to call home office and complain about the shipping slips not being in the box, while on the phone, tell them about the host club card.I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm assuming it's a problem with the Host Discount Cards. I haven't had any issues myself, but I'm just warning everyone else out there. Good luck!
jenniferlynne
Has anyone else been having a problem with their Host Discount Cards? I've had two hosts now not receive their discount card. One of them had just hosted a show 3 months ago, so I thought maybe she just didn't get another one until her year was up. Now another one of my hosts didn't get one and this is her first show. What's going on? :confused: There also wasn't any mini catalogs in the orders (maybe because I placed it on Sept. 30, but it didn't ship until Oct 7), and there wasn't any packing slips in the boxes saying who got what like they were supposed to start doing. :eek: Anyone heard anything?

i haven't had that problem, but you can look up the host's number on consultant's corner by going to host lookup and you just have to enter the state and first and last name. The holiday mini catalogs only are in orders recieved at home office after october 3rd, regardless of when it actually ships. And you would probably have to call home office and complain about the shipping slips not being in the box, while on the phone, tell them about the host club card.
Sorry I'm not the best of help, but I tried:)
Good Luck

I recently had a host not get a packing slip/ host card/bags and the packing reciepts. at least all the products were there. i'm sure in Sept they were training alot of new people for the busy fall season. Nothing we can't work around- but mildly irritating.

Ok, thanks for your replies. I was just worried I had done something wrong.

I had a September host who did not receive any bags with her order, but other than that my stuff has come in okay. It did take a while to get my last September show shipped. I sent it on October 1st and yesterday is finally showed they were picking it. I just assume it is because of the stoneware special.

Shawnna

I heardI have several shows that have been sitting in "received" status for about a week, so this morning I call HO. the CS person told me that they received a memo today that stated the computers in distribution had been down for a couple of days and shipping orders had been delayed. Everything was up and running as of today and orders received on or before 10/1 are currently being shipped.

jenniferlynne said:
Has anyone else been having a problem with their Host Discount Cards? I've had two hosts now not receive their discount card. One of them had just hosted a show 3 months ago, so I thought maybe she just didn't get another one until her year was up. Now another one of my hosts didn't get one and this is her first show. What's going on? :confused: There also wasn't any mini catalogs in the orders (maybe because I placed it on Sept. 30, but it didn't ship until Oct 7), and there wasn't any packing slips in the boxes saying who got what like they were supposed to start doing. :eek: Anyone heard anything?
The mini catalogs are included in orders from Oct 3rd-Dec 14th, so I'm assuming that means the date of the show had to fall within that range.

1. What is a Host Discount Card?

A Host Discount Card is a special card that is given to a host of a Pampered Chef party. It entitles the host to receive discounts on products based on the sales made at their party.

2. How can I use my Host Discount Card?

To use your Host Discount Card, simply present it to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order. The discount will be automatically applied to the eligible products in your order.

3. How many discounts can I receive with my Host Discount Card?

The number of discounts you can receive with your Host Discount Card is based on the total sales made at your party. The more sales made, the more discounts you can receive. Your consultant can provide you with more specific information on the discounts you are eligible for.

4. Can I combine my Host Discount Card with other discounts or promotions?

No, the Host Discount Card cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone benefit for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. What happens if I lose my Host Discount Card?

If you lose your Host Discount Card, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to provide you with a replacement card or honor the discount in another way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • luvmypomeranian