1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Host Discount Card Problem

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Has anyone else been having a problem with their Host Discount Cards? I've had two hosts now not receive their discount card. One of them had just hosted a show 3 months ago, so I thought maybe she just didn't get another one until her year was up. Now another one of my hosts didn't get one and this is her first show. What's going on? :confused: There also wasn't any mini catalogs in the orders (maybe because I placed it on Sept. 30, but it didn't ship until Oct 7), and there wasn't any packing slips in the boxes saying who got what like they were supposed to start doing. :eek: Anyone heard anything?

Oct 11, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i haven't had that problem, but you can look up the host's number on consultant's corner by going to host lookup and you just have to enter the state and first and last name. The holiday mini catalogs only are in orders recieved at home office after october 3rd, regardless of when it actually ships. And you would probably have to call home office and complain about the shipping slips not being in the box, while on the phone, tell them about the host club card.
    Sorry I'm not the best of help, but I tried:)
    Good Luck

3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I recently had a host not get a packing slip/ host card/bags and the packing reciepts. at least all the products were there. i'm sure in Sept they were training alot of new people for the busy fall season. Nothing we can't work around- but mildly irritating.

Oct 12, 2005
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Ok, thanks for your replies. I was just worried I had done something wrong.

Oct 12, 2005
  5. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I had a September host who did not receive any bags with her order, but other than that my stuff has come in okay. It did take a while to get my last September show shipped. I sent it on October 1st and yesterday is finally showed they were picking it. I just assume it is because of the stoneware special.

Shawnna

Oct 12, 2005
  6. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

I heard

I have several shows that have been sitting in "received" status for about a week, so this morning I call HO. the CS person told me that they received a memo today that stated the computers in distribution had been down for a couple of days and shipping orders had been delayed. Everything was up and running as of today and orders received on or before 10/1 are currently being shipped.

Oct 13, 2005
  7. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

The mini catalogs are included in orders from Oct 3rd-Dec 14th, so I'm assuming that means the date of the show had to fall within that range.

Oct 13, 2005
Have something to add?