• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Our Host Director Team in Dallas and Become a Leader Today!"

In summary, a Host Director Team is a group responsible for coordinating and overseeing the hosting of an event or program. Their roles and responsibilities include managing all aspects of the event, handling conflicts or challenges, and possessing qualities such as organizational skills, leadership, and adaptability. To become a part of a Host Director Team, one can gain experience in event planning, join organizations, volunteer, and obtain a degree or certification in event management.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm not familiar with the term but got an e-mail along with 23 other "leaders" in the Dallas area ~ HO is asking if we'd like to "serve as part of the Host Director Team" ... I have NO idea what that means. Anyone know?

Our sales mgr. is hosting local opportunity nights and asking us to help "host" them. Help her find the location and plan the event. Would assume this is the same type of event, just in your area.

Ah. I wonder if the ones who participate get to divide the recruit leads? :p

Wouldn't that be nice. :)

Sheila said:
Ah. I wonder if the ones who participate get to divide the recruit leads? :p

I am hosting one in our area with my sales manager, Linda Bowles. The leads are brought to the event by the participating consultants so I can't see how dividing the leads would work. The way Linda has explained it to me is that this event is not a training for our current consultants so if they don't bring a lead then they have no reason to be there.

Yes, it's an opportunity event. Consultants can invite any leads to the event, usually lured by recipes and drawing prizes. Those who invited the guest will get a recruit if they join. If the lead is not yet ready to sign, they'll be asked to consider hosting.

Typically fun & very successful.

I'm doing one with Rachel G next Wednesday.

She answered me back this morning. She's new with PC and apologized for not knowing all the lingo yet. She's talking about the same thing Laurie & Colleen mentioned ... an Opportunity Night for potential recruits. I'm going to recommend that they consider planning these with advertising to get outsiders to come in too. ;)

1. What is a Host Director Team?

A Host Director Team is a group of individuals who work together to coordinate and oversee the hosting of an event or program. They are responsible for managing all aspects of the event, from planning and logistics to execution and follow-up.

2. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Host Director Team?

The roles and responsibilities of a Host Director Team may vary depending on the specific event or program, but generally, they are responsible for selecting and managing the event venue, creating and managing the event budget, coordinating with vendors and sponsors, developing event marketing and promotional strategies, and ensuring a successful and smooth execution of the event.

3. How does a Host Director Team handle conflicts or challenges during an event?

A Host Director Team is trained to handle conflicts and challenges that may arise during an event. They have contingency plans in place and are skilled in problem-solving and quick decision-making. They also have good communication and teamwork skills, which are essential in managing any unexpected situations.

4. What qualities should a Host Director Team possess?

A good Host Director Team should possess excellent organizational and time-management skills, strong leadership and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well under pressure. They should also be detail-oriented, adaptable, and have a passion for creating successful events.

5. How can I become a part of a Host Director Team?

To become a part of a Host Director Team, you can start by gaining experience in event planning, project management, and leadership roles. You can also join event planning organizations or volunteer for events to learn more about the industry and network with professionals. Additionally, having a degree or certification in event management or a related field can also be beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • mrssyvo