• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching Calls Before a Show: A Timetable

In summary, a host coaching call is a scheduled conversation between a Pampered Chef consultant and the host of a cooking show or party. It should be scheduled 1-2 weeks before the show date and typically lasts 15-30 minutes. During the call, the consultant should discuss the guest list, show goals, and any questions or concerns. If the host is unavailable, an email or alternative call time can be arranged. Host coaching calls are important for establishing a personal connection and ensuring a successful show.
Princess
Does anyone have a timeline sheet for your 3 host coaching calls before a show? Like when to mail the host packet, when to call etc?

I found the host sheets in the Recipe for Success to be a little cumbersome, so I created a single page one that covers a whole month. (6 hosts... add more sheets for more parties!) So far, it is really helpful. It isn't exactly what you are asking for, but it keeps me organized. Then, I put coaching calls on my weekly calendar to keep track of them.

I am attaching the sheet in case you are interested.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Host Minder.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 554
I mail the host pack 4-5 weeks before depending how far away they live. I want them to have them 3 1/2 weeks before but not too long before that they forget where they put them :eek:

I do my first call 3 weeks before to see if they have any questions, need more catelogs or invites, brainstorm who else they could invite etc.

My second call is about 7 - 10 days before again to see if they have questions or need anything, see how many have said yes and go over their recipe choices.

My last call is 2 days before where I get directions, whether I need a table, outside orders at that point, and an idea of how many RSVP's (use the excuse I want to bring enough catelogs and have enough of the recipe for ALL your guests to sample) and then remind her to make her reminder calls. I make this call around 7 so there's still time for her to DO those calls. :)

Hope that helps,

1. What is a host coaching call and why is it important?

A host coaching call is a scheduled phone call or video chat between a Pampered Chef consultant and the host of a cooking show or party. It is important because it allows the consultant to establish a personal connection with the host and guide them through the process of hosting a successful show.

2. When should host coaching calls be scheduled?

Host coaching calls should be scheduled at least 1-2 weeks before the show date. This allows enough time for the consultant to work with the host on inviting guests, planning the menu, and preparing for the show.

3. What should be discussed during a host coaching call?

During a host coaching call, the consultant should discuss the host's guest list, their goals for the show, and any questions or concerns they may have. The consultant can also provide tips on how to invite more guests and increase sales, as well as go over the show timeline and menu options.

4. How long should a host coaching call last?

A host coaching call should typically last between 15-30 minutes. This allows enough time to cover all the necessary topics without taking up too much of the host's time.

5. What if the host is unavailable for a coaching call?

If the host is unavailable for a coaching call, the consultant can send them a host coaching email or schedule a different time for the call. It is important to make sure the host feels supported and prepared for their show, even if a phone call is not possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • pampermeRai