• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Host Coaching? Join the Teleclass for Tips and Ideas!

In summary, the speaker has been with Pampered Chef for 2 years and is struggling with host coaching. They have taken online training but would like some ideas on how to make it less like a lecture. Suggestions include calling once to see if the host has any questions, sending a postcard a couple of weeks before the show, and calling a couple of days before to confirm details. Other suggestions include using a variety of communication methods, such as email, phone, and postcard, and maintaining excitement and enthusiasm. The speaker appreciates the responses and plans to work on host coaching more this year. They also recommend taking a host coaching teleclass.
kayleigh
Ok, I have been on here several times and read alot of good advice. Now is my time to ask the silly question. I have been with Pampered Chef now for a little over 2 years. My sales are ok, but no where near what they could be. Alot of the problem in my opinion is my host coaching skills. I have taken the online training and I think I am saying all the right things but I am the kind of person who likes to hear what other people say and make it my own, if that makes sense. Do you call three times before the show? If so what do you say or touch on? I guess I just need some ideas to make it not sound so much like a lecture. :) Any ideas of wording or help is greatly appreciated.

Kayleigh

I call once to see if they have any questions, ask what kind of party they are looking for, and let them know what I'm planning as far as a PC recipe. I usually send a postcard a couple of weeks before the show date reminding them that they should be inviting people, letting them know they should be working on their wish list, and letting them know that I'm excited about their party.I call a couple of days before the show to see how many people they're expecting, see if they have any final questions, and make sure I know how to get to their home.

Use a variety of means to contact them. Email, Phone, Postcard. There are some great postcards from nancy's art work in Boulder, CO.

All of the above. The main thing is that no matter what you do, stay in contact in such a way that you are helping them to maintain their excitement and enthusiasm.

I appreciate all the responses. I felt like I was harassing them if that makes any sense. But I realize this is all a part of my duty to make them have the best show ever. I am really going to work on host coaching this year. I never thought to do a little of all (postcards, calls and emails) I guess that makes me seem less harassing. LOL. Thanks again!!!

You should take the host coaching teleclass. it is FABULOUS!

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time for your party.

2. What is the role of a host coach?

A host coach is responsible for helping the party host plan and prepare for their Pampered Chef party. They provide guidance and support in inviting guests, setting up the party, and promoting products to increase sales.

3. How can I maximize my party sales as a host?

As a host, you can maximize your party sales by inviting a variety of guests, promoting the party through social media and word of mouth, and offering incentives for guests to make purchases. Your host coach can also provide tips and tricks to increase sales.

4. What types of rewards can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party. You can also earn exclusive host-only products and receive discounts on future purchases. Your host coach can provide more information on specific rewards and incentives.

5. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a virtual Pampered Chef party. This option allows you to invite guests from anywhere, making it easier to reach a larger audience. Your host coach can guide you through the process and provide tips for hosting a successful virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies