• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching

kayleigh

Mar 26, 2010
Ok, I have been on here several times and read alot of good advice. Now is my time to ask the silly question. I have been with Pampered Chef now for a little over 2 years. My sales are ok, but no where near what they could be. Alot of the problem in my opinion is my host coaching skills. I have taken the online training and I think I am saying all the right things but I am the kind of person who likes to hear what other people say and make it my own, if that makes sense. Do you call three times before the show? If so what do you say or touch on? I guess I just need some ideas to make it not sound so much like a lecture. :) Any ideas of wording or help is greatly appreciated.

Kayleigh

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I call once to see if they have any questions, ask what kind of party they are looking for, and let them know what I'm planning as far as a PC recipe.

I usually send a postcard a couple of weeks before the show date reminding them that they should be inviting people, letting them know they should be working on their wish list, and letting them know that I'm excited about their party.

I call a couple of days before the show to see how many people they're expecting, see if they have any final questions, and make sure I know how to get to their home.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Use a variety of means to contact them. Email, Phone, Postcard. There are some great postcards from nancy's art work in Boulder, CO.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
All of the above. The main thing is that no matter what you do, stay in contact in such a way that you are helping them to maintain their excitement and enthusiasm.

kayleigh

Mar 26, 2010
I appreciate all the responses. I felt like I was harassing them if that makes any sense. But I realize this is all a part of my duty to make them have the best show ever. I am really going to work on host coaching this year. I never thought to do a little of all (postcards, calls and emails) I guess that makes me seem less harassing. LOL. Thanks again!!!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
You should take the host coaching teleclass. it is FABULOUS!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views