• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Success with Effective Host Coaching

R
RachelNguyen
Ok,

I have only had three parties so far, but my track record has been great! I am here to put a big plug in for host coaching.

My first party was easy to coach because I saw the host every day at my son's school. She had 17 people at her party and 11 outside orders!!!

My second host I didn't really coach because she is a former Pampered Chef consultant. Big mistake! Only 3 people showed up at the party. Luckily there were a ton of outside orders, so it was still a good show.

My third show I was back to coaching. I made up a schedule of the three calls, plus one or two in between. She sent out the 40 invitations and even asked for a few more. She called and left reminder messages, but didn't get many rsvps. On the night of the show, she said she expected about 6 people. 20 SHOWED UP!?!?!?! It was amazing. They just kept coming. It was a great party!

Tomorrow I have another party and have been coaching the host consistently. He said he expects 14 to 15 people.

I am starting to really enjoy the host coaching aspect of this job. It is fun to spend time one on one with people and the payoff has been great so far. I am convinced that it is the the best way to have a good show!

Just wanted to share!

Love+
Rachel

Host coaching really pays off!You are right! Host coaching really does pay off. I have experienced the same positive effects when I did host coaching with my hostess on several occasions as opposed to the one time we deliver the host packet.
It is so important to explain the way our program works. So many ladies have really been impressed and surprised at all they get because I took the time to explain it to them. I also had the same ladies tell me they understood it all, only to thank me for explaining anyway because they didn't know one or more of the things I mentioned.
The points thing is over, thank GOD, and the new benefits for hosts is great! It's so easy to explain and now with up to 4 half price items, the past hosts are really coming back again and again!!
Big attendance is so important at our shows and we must stress that. Also we must tell our hosts to get orders from those who know right away they won't be able to make it because of a prior committment. I offer her friends and family a gift when they help my hostess get orders. 3 outside orders from anyone trying to help my hosts gets a gift. I usually get a couple of ladies to do this for their daughter, niece, cousin and it brings in some good outside sales. Keep up the good work!!
Debbie
Debbie

Dear Rachel,Congratulations on your successful parties and thank you for sharing your experiences with host coaching! It's great to hear that your first party was a success due to your consistent coaching and communication with the host. It's also important to remember that even if the host has been a consultant in the past, it's still necessary to coach them for a successful party.I'm glad to hear that your third party was a hit with 20 guests showing up! It just goes to show the power of effective host coaching. And it's great that you have been consistently coaching your upcoming host for your next party. I have no doubt that it will be another successful one.Host coaching is definitely a key factor in having a great party. It not only helps with getting more guests to attend, but also ensures that the host is prepared and excited for the party. Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best for your future parties!Happy Cooking,

1. How important is host coaching for a successful party?

Host coaching is crucial for a successful party. It helps the host understand their role in the party and how they can help make the event a success. It also ensures that the host is properly prepared and informed, which can lead to better attendance and sales.

2. What are the benefits of host coaching?

Host coaching can lead to higher attendance, more outside orders, and a more engaged and enthusiastic host. It also helps the consultant establish a good relationship with the host, which can lead to future bookings.

3. How often should a consultant coach their host?

The frequency of host coaching can vary, but a good rule of thumb is to have at least three scheduled calls with the host before the party, as well as occasional check-ins in between. This ensures that the host is consistently reminded and motivated to promote the party.

4. What should be included in host coaching calls?

Host coaching calls should cover topics such as the party date, time, and location, as well as guest list, invitations, and potential outside orders. The consultant should also provide tips on how the host can promote the party and answer any questions or concerns the host may have.

5. Can host coaching really make a difference in the success of a party?

Absolutely! As seen in the examples provided, host coaching can greatly impact the attendance and sales at a party. By working closely with the host and helping them understand their role, the consultant can ensure that the party runs smoothly and results in a successful event for both the host and the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kdangel518