• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find the Host Coaching Tracker sheet with a cute picture?

In summary, to access the Host Coaching Tracker, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, you can customize the tracker to fit your specific business needs, and it is also mobile-friendly. Adding a new host is easy, and you can track multiple hosts at once using filters and sorting options.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for a sheet that I found on here before that lists all the calls and postcards you need to send out and a list of your hosts for that month....it had a cute picture in the top corner.

for the life of me I cannot find it in the files....anyone?

eta: found it!

Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants

Last edited:
Brenda.the.chef said:
I downloaded this from CS a while back. Is this what you are referring to??

View attachment 17572

Yes thanks!!

you're welcome! I don't remember who created it, but I love it!

I'm so glad that you all love this! It is not the BEST thing ever!!! I had the BEST month I have had in a lonnnngg time because of this sheet! It helps me stay on track w/o carrying around 500 pieces of paper!!!

thanks for sharing, I am going to try it!

I just started using this as well! Organizational life saver!

i've been using this as well - a lifesaver!!! thank you to whoever created it!!!

So happy to have found this! Love all you creative, generous, chefs!

1. How do I access the Host Coaching Tracker?

To access the Host Coaching Tracker, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select the "Host Coaching Tracker" option from the left-hand menu.

2. Can I customize the Host Coaching Tracker for my business?

Yes, you can customize the Host Coaching Tracker to fit your specific business needs. Simply click on the "Settings" button in the top right corner of the tracker and select "Customize" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can add or remove fields, change the layout, and more.

3. Is the Host Coaching Tracker mobile-friendly?

Yes, the Host Coaching Tracker is mobile-friendly and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection. This allows you to stay organized and on top of your host coaching tasks even when you're on the go.

4. How do I add a new host to the Host Coaching Tracker?

To add a new host to the Host Coaching Tracker, click on the "Add Host" button in the top right corner of the tracker. Then, fill in the required information such as the host's name, contact information, and party date. You can also add any additional notes or tasks for that host.

5. Can I track multiple hosts at once on the Host Coaching Tracker?

Yes, you can track multiple hosts at once on the Host Coaching Tracker. Simply add each host to the tracker and use the filters and sorting options to view the hosts you want to focus on. You can also assign tasks and set reminders for each host individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76