• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Host Coaching to Bring More People: $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+!

In summary, Kate has been offering to bring the ingredients for dessert if their guest list is OVER 40 and she has been offering to close her eyes and think of everyone she knows that eats to get people there.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have been host coaching my patootie off in order to get more people there

"If people say they don't have any money, tell them to come anyway because they desperately need a night out. And, I might be able to help them - even if it is to teach them how to make a fast meal for their family that costs around $2 per serving."

And I came across another one that seems to work - especially when people buy out their eyes when I ask for a guest list of at least 40 people.

"Close your eyes and take a moment to think of everyone you know....that eats."

That usually makes them smile!

And, I have been offering to bring the ingredients for dessert if their guest list is OVER 40!!!

Just thought I would share.

Great job, Kate! Also...ask them if they were to get married, could they think of 40 people to invite?

Being that I am the same age as Michael Jackson and Billy Mayes, I would have to think if I knew 40 people who may attend my funeral.:cry: My goodness I have felt old this week:cry:

baychef said:
Great job, Kate! Also...ask them if they were to get married, could they think of 40 people to invite?

Being that I am the same age as Michael Jackson and Billy Mayes, I would have to think if I knew 40 people who may attend my funeral.:cry: My goodness I have felt old this week:cry:

You don't look old, Ann...and in the big scheme of things --- that's all that matters anyway :) ;)

baychef said:

YOU felt old?! I'm even older. :eek: But I still THINK and feel like I'm 30 something (until I see a picture or reflection in a mirror or feel the aches of age).

I still think I'm 14 - could be because I work with tweens and teens...and I can relate to them....dunno

What is host coaching and how does it help bring more people to the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ event?

Host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a host in successfully hosting a Pampered Chef party. This includes helping them invite guests, plan the event, and promote the products and specials. By effectively coaching the host, more people are likely to attend the event and purchase the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ products.

How can I effectively coach my host for the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ event?

To effectively coach your host, make sure to communicate with them regularly and provide them with all the necessary information and resources. Encourage them to invite friends and family by offering incentives or hosting a giveaway. You can also provide them with tips on how to promote the event on social media and through word of mouth.

What are some ideas for promoting the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ event?

There are many ways to promote the event, such as creating a Facebook event page, sending out personal invitations, and sharing the event on social media. You can also offer discounts or free products to attendees who bring a friend or post about the event on their own social media pages.

How can I make the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ event more appealing to potential guests?

To make the event more appealing, highlight the value of the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ products and the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also create a fun theme for the event or offer a variety of recipes to choose from. Additionally, consider offering a special deal or discount for those who attend the event.

How can I track the success of my host coaching for the $2 Meals & Desserts for 40+ event?

To track the success of your host coaching, keep a record of the number of guests who attend the event and the sales made during the event. You can also ask for feedback from the host and attendees to see if they were satisfied with the event and if they would be interested in attending future events. This will help you identify areas for improvement and make adjustments for future host coaching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • cmdtrgd