• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partner with us for successful shows: Host Coaching Tips and Tricks

In summary, when coaching a host for a successful show, it is important to set a date that works for both parties and offer multiple options. Communicate with the host about their wishlist and provide tips for a successful show. Review the host packet and encourage them to over invite. Utilize the opportunity to promote the PC business to potential recruits. Lastly, collaborate with the host to create a successful plan and follow up before the show. By working together as partners, we can achieve a big show attitude and fill both our houses and kitchens with success.
DebPC
Staff member
Talk team. Use words such as partner and use we instead of I when appropriate.
“You fill your house and I’ll fill your kitchen.”
Ask ”Would you like me to help you have a successful show?”
Have a big show attitude.

8 Steps to Great CoachingGREAT Host Coaching

1. When setting the date, decide first when you would like them to book and offer them 2 dates in that time frame. They may not be able to book then and you can go from there, but often they will take one of the dates offered and this way you can control your schedule better.

2. Call them to talk about their show. I like to ask them what products are on their wishlist. Thsi way if it's some big items I can bring them to the show and coach them to the level needed?"

3. I always ask them if they would some tips to help make their show very successful. They always say yes.

4. I like to go thru the host packet with them and explain everything. I think an informed host is a successful host.

5. Encourage the host to over invite. I include 30 invites and always encourage them to use them all and ask their rsvps to bring a friend.

6. I invite the host and anyone she knows who might be interested in the PC opportunity to look at the recruiting brochure and I let them know the reduced price for points.

7. The host picks her menu from the two I am offering.

8. I let the host know I will be calling 2 days before her show to get her attencance, directions and answer any additional questions they may have.

Absolutely! We can definitely work together to make sure our show is a success. As partners, we can each bring our own strengths and fill different roles to create a big show attitude. What do you need help with specifically? Let's brainstorm and come up with a plan together. We'll make sure both our houses and kitchens are filled with success!

1. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef show?

To increase attendance at your show, make sure to personally invite your friends and family members. You can also use social media to promote the event and offer incentives for guests who bring a friend. Additionally, offering a free gift or hosting a raffle can help attract more attendees.

2. What are some host coaching tips for a successful show?

Host coaching is key to a successful show. Start by setting a date and time that works best for you and your guests. Then, follow up with your guests a week before the show to remind them and answer any questions they may have. On the day of the show, make sure to have refreshments and create a welcoming atmosphere for your guests.

3. How can I ensure my guests have a great experience at the show?

To ensure your guests have a great experience, make sure to have a well-organized and engaging show. Plan out the recipes and products you will be demonstrating and have all the necessary ingredients and tools ready. Also, interact with your guests and make them feel involved in the show by asking for their opinions and feedback.

4. Do I need to have a large space to host a Pampered Chef show?

No, you do not need a large space to host a successful Pampered Chef show. You can host in your own home, or you can ask a friend or family member to host for you. As long as there is enough space for you to demonstrate the products and for your guests to comfortably sit and watch, any space can work for a show.

5. What are some incentives I can offer to my guests to encourage them to book a show?

There are several incentives you can offer to your guests to encourage them to book a show. You can offer a discount on their first order, a free product with their booking, or a percentage off their total purchase if they book a show within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can offer to host a show for them in return if they book a show with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Malinda Klein