Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
Talk team. Use words such as partner and use we instead of I when appropriate.
“You fill your house and I’ll fill your kitchen.”
Ask ”Would you like me to help you have a successful show?”
Have a big show attitude.
1. When setting the date, decide first when you would like them to book and offer them 2 dates in that time frame. They may not be able to book then and you can go from there, but often they will take one of the dates offered and this way you can control your schedule better.
2. Call them to talk about their show. I like to ask them what products are on their wishlist. Thsi way if it's some big items I can bring them to the show and coach them to the level needed?"
3. I always ask them if they would some tips to help make their show very successful. They always say yes.
4. I like to go thru the host packet with them and explain everything. I think an informed host is a successful host.
5. Encourage the host to over invite. I include 30 invites and always encourage them to use them all and ask their rsvps to bring a friend.
6. I invite the host and anyone she knows who might be interested in the PC opportunity to look at the recruiting brochure and I let them know the reduced price for points.
7. The host picks her menu from the two I am offering.
8. I let the host know I will be calling 2 days before her show to get her attencance, directions and answer any additional questions they may have.