• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host Coaching Success: Tips for a Successful Show with Low Attendance

In summary, the show had bad weather and only two guests showed up, so the host was able to leave with party money. The host talked to everyone that didn't attend the show as well as people at work who she didn't think to invite, and was able to close the show with $800. Next, the host is going to try to recruit her host.
jkinak
I had a show last week with only 2 guests attending (bad weather, Saturday night-who knows why) We went on with the show and prepared the Mini Pesto Pizzas together. Luckily both guests had big shopping lists so I left with the party at $250 (whew!) I talked to the host about getting those outiside orders before we closed so that she could get everything on her wish list. She had her sights on the $700 level. I checked in with her two time throughout the week to see how she was doing and to set up a closing appt.
Wow-she talked to everyone that didn't attend as well as people at work she didn't think to invite and when I met with her to close yesterday, she ended up right at $800!
This is not my first show that had less than 5 guests, but it is the first time I decided to really challenge the host to get outside orders. This may not work all the time but it's clear now that it does work some of the time! I sure feels great when you've got a motivated host!

Way to go!

Super work! (both on your part and the hosts part!!)

You are going to recruit your host, right?

Tee Hee! I thought about that after I posted too!!

It's fun when the host listens to your coaching. Great job.

I thought about the recruiting part too! Unfortunately I didn't ask (still trying to work on that!!) She booked off herself for a summer party because she was so excited about her success!

One skill at a time......Next stop-recruiting! :blushing:

WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!? Girl, call your director for some words to say and ASK HER!!!! Strike while the iron is hot!!!!!!!!

mmmm....director, that's a whole other story. THe good news is that I have been recently "adopted" by a great director. Good idea-I will give her a call and get some coaching of my own.
:cool:

Cool! Congratulations.

Nice work!!!

That's awesome!! Definately check out this site for different "words" to use to recruit her! She sounds like she'd make a great consultant!!

Great job Jill!!!

:sing: I had a similar thing happen last weekend, we had 3 people there. :( She ended up with 27 orders :sing: and 1200.00:sing: :sing: My best show ever.:D Of course it helped that she was my former consultant :chef: and has her own business. She has been such an encourgament to me and huge help. My director lives out of state and the person I signed up under has cut way back on what she is doing. so sometimes I feel kinda of lonely. this site has been a big help.:love:

1. How can I still have a successful show if I have low attendance?

In order to have a successful show with low attendance, it is important to focus on the quality of the attendees rather than the quantity. Make sure to connect with each guest individually and provide them with personalized attention and product recommendations. You can also offer special incentives or discounts to encourage them to make a purchase.

2. Should I still host a show if I only have a few guests?

Yes, it is always worth hosting a show even if you only have a few guests. These guests could potentially become loyal customers and may also refer others to host shows in the future. Plus, hosting a show with a smaller group allows for more intimate and personalized interactions.

3. How can I boost attendance for my show?

One way to boost attendance is to offer a special incentive or discount for guests who bring a friend to the show. You can also utilize social media and email marketing to promote your show and encourage guests to RSVP. Additionally, reaching out to potential guests personally and inviting them can make a big impact.

4. What can I do to make my show more engaging for guests?

To make your show more engaging for guests, consider incorporating interactive elements such as product demonstrations, games, or hands-on activities. You can also offer samples or small treats for guests to enjoy during the show. It may also be helpful to have a variety of products on display for guests to explore and try out.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the show to encourage future purchases?

Following up with guests after the show is crucial for building long-term relationships and encouraging future purchases. Send a personalized thank-you note or email, and offer special discounts or promotions to show your appreciation. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions for future shows to continue improving your hosting skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies