• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Host Coaching Emails: Tips and Tricks for Engaging with Hosts

In summary, Nancy used email to host coach with her national conference 2009 attendees. She attached a recipe for a summer salad, files that she attaches to her emails, and a reminder to her hosts to check their email "regularly."
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I was wondering if anyone uses emails to host coach? If so, could you please share what you use. I don't prefer this method of host coaching, but there are times when I can't reach a host and want them to still have the information. Thanks!

I've actually just typed out what I'd say in my coaching call into an email when I couldn't reach a host another way.

There is a host coaching MP3 on CC from national conference 2009 and they read off their host coaching emails on it. It will take some work, btu if you listen and jot down what they say that could help.

If I remember correctly I believe Sheila posted once her host coaching emails, but I don't remember on what post or when :D sorry. Maybe she can post it again IF she's the one who did it before.

Here are some files I use to communicate with my hosts. I do phone calls too, but this gives them something in writing that they can refer back to if needed.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Party Guest List 053011.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 949
  • Make Money While Having Fun 053111.doc
    26 KB · Views: 562
  • Ingredient List 053111.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Last Minute Tips for a Great Party 053111.doc
    27 KB · Views: 749
Those are great emails Nancy!

Nancy- Can I have the recipe for the show you were doing in that email!! The salad looked delicious!!

Nancy,

Would you also post your attachments?

Nancy....those emails are AWESOME!!!! Totally going to copy those and use them myself!!!

Nancy, these are great!! Thank you for sharing! could you possibly post the email with the e-vite instructions that you refer to? I have often have hosts who have trouble doing this and I would love to have an instruction sheet to give them. Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure WHAT is going on, but most of my hosts have been sprinting for the door lately! How are you guys able to send these emails to your hosts without them running scared? I have tried sending emails like this (and NOT) either way they are cancelling left and right on me!

Last edited:
allergycooker said:
Nancy- Can I have the recipe for the show you were doing in that email!! The salad looked delicious!!

Here is the recipe for the ingredient list I attached. It is a delicious summer salad. It's one of my favorites!

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 431
I have attached the files that I attach to the emails. I think this is all of them. If I am missing something, please let me know and I will attach it.

I have had success with the emails, and my hosts seem to respond to them. I do call my hosts at least 2 times, once a couple of weeks before their show and the week of their show.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• evite instructions 051011.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 459
  • Online ordering instructions 051011.doc
    22 KB · Views: 452
  • Order Form Instructions for Hosts 051011.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Website Instructions 051011.doc
    970 KB · Views: 507
Just responding so I can save this thread for later :D

I do alot of host coaching by email and oddly enough, by text now! Hardly anyone wants to talk on the phone, I am busy in the evening, so whatever method works, I always ask my hosts if they check their email "regularly" (to me, that means daily!) If they say no, I do make phone calls, but I just had a host tell me last week "just text me, I always get back to that faster than emails or messages"...

I will usually confirm the date and go over "details" in my first email (that includes letting them know about doing the guest list and the deadline that I need it), then after I get the list I let them know what I have in mind to demo, then I let them know when the invites have been mailed out, etc. I do give a "call" about a week before though to get a feel for my host and go over last minute instructions.

It works out well for me, most of my hosts work in the daytime and don't want to fuss w/ phone calls at night...I would just feel out what your host prefers. Oh, and if you aren't getting a response from your host...then pick up that phone instead! :)

What is host coaching and why is it important?

Host coaching is the process of communicating and building a relationship with your party host to ensure a successful event. It is important because a well-coached host will feel more invested in the party and will be more likely to invite guests and make purchases, leading to a higher party sales and more bookings for you.

What are some tips for writing efficient host coaching emails?

First, keep your emails short and to the point. Use bullet points or numbered lists to break up information and make it easier to read. Be personal and conversational, not salesy. Provide clear instructions and deadlines. Finally, always include a call to action to encourage your host to take action.

How often should I send host coaching emails?

It is recommended to send at least one host coaching email per week leading up to the party. This will keep your host engaged and excited about the event. However, be mindful not to overwhelm them with too many emails. Quality over quantity is key.

What should I include in my host coaching emails?

Your host coaching emails should include information about the party, such as date, time, location, and theme. You should also provide tips for a successful party, including how to invite guests and reminders to collect RSVPs. Additionally, you can offer incentives or rewards for reaching certain sales goals or booking future parties.

How can I make my host coaching emails more engaging?

One way to make your host coaching emails more engaging is to include visual aids, such as photos of products or party themes. You can also share success stories or testimonials from previous parties to get your host excited about the potential of their own event. Another idea is to include a fun game or activity for the host to share with their guests, making the party even more interactive and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kdangel518