• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Host Coaching Really Boost Party Sales?

In summary, host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a host in planning and hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It can benefit the host by increasing attendance and sales at their party, earning them rewards and discounts, and helping them feel more confident as a host. Effective strategies for host coaching include personalized communication, providing resources and tips, and following up with the host. The amount of time spent on host coaching can vary, but it is recommended to spend 2-3 hours before the party and 1-2 hours after. Some common mistakes to avoid in host coaching are not personalizing communication, not following up, and not providing enough support. It is important to make the host feel valued and supported throughout the entire process.
Kathy Jewell
I have always been "too busy" for host coaching because I also work at a full-time job. However, I coached a host and stayed in touch with her via email for 2-3 weeks before her party. She had a $1200 party!!!! I have been doing this since May and my highest was $811---I am soooooo excited!!!! Host coaching does work!!! :D

It most certainly does. It seems to most of us that the things we tell hosts are common sense. However, they clearly aren't. People honestly don't know how to host as well as we do. It helps them when we clearly lay out what they should do.

raebates said:
It most certainly does. It seems to most of us that the things we tell hosts are common sense. However, they clearly aren't. People honestly don't know how to host as well as we do. It helps them when we clearly lay out what they should do.
That's one reason I didn't think it was important--because it was common sense things. After the show, I instructed her about the delivery--from start to finish.

Unfortunatly, Kathy, common sense is all too uncommon.

Hi there! Congratulations on your amazing success with host coaching! It's great to hear that it has made such a difference in your parties. As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the struggle of balancing a full-time job with your pampered chef business. But, it's clear that your efforts in host coaching have paid off tremendously. Keep up the great work and keep spreading the word about the benefits of host coaching. It's a game changer for sure! Wishing you continued success in your business. Happy cooking!

What is host coaching?

Host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting a host in planning and hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. This can include helping them create a guest list, sending out invitations, and providing tips on how to make the party fun and engaging for their guests.

How does host coaching benefit the host?

Host coaching can benefit the host in several ways. It can help them increase attendance and sales at their party, earn more rewards and discounts on products, and feel more confident and prepared as a host.

What are some effective host coaching strategies?

Effective host coaching strategies include personalized communication with the host, providing them with resources and tips to make their party a success, and following up with them to ensure they have everything they need.

How much time should be spent on host coaching?

The amount of time spent on host coaching can vary depending on the individual host and the type of party they are hosting. However, as a general guideline, aim to spend about 2-3 hours before the party and 1-2 hours after the party on host coaching.

What are some common mistakes to avoid in host coaching?

Some common mistakes to avoid in host coaching include not personalizing your communication with the host, not following up with them after the party, and not providing them with enough resources and support. It's important to make the host feel valued and supported throughout the entire process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies