• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Effectively Host Coach for a Catalog Show?

In summary, host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting the host of a Pampered Chef catty show to ensure a successful and enjoyable event for both the host and the guests. It involves communicating with the host before and after the show to provide tips, advice, and resources to help them prepare and promote the show. Host coaching is important because a well-prepared and motivated host can lead to higher attendance, more sales, and potential future bookings. To effectively coach a host, it is important to establish a good relationship with them, provide them with a host coaching guide, and keep in touch regularly. Pampered Chef offers various resources such as guides, scripts, social media graphics, and training videos to assist with host coaching. To motivate
k1tchng0ddess
How does everyone host coach for a catalog show? I'm finding that I don't know what to say, its not like I am trying to increase guest numbers. I gave my host some catalogs, order forms, directions on how to do a show, and the 40 in 4 list.
Any other suggestions? Do you need to follow up as much with a catalog show? I don't want to be a pest.
Thank you,
Barbara

I tiry to host coach catalog shows as much as my cooking shows, and when I do, the totals are significantly higher than when I do not. I mainly check in once a week while the show is going on- (I usually close out within 2 weeks) to find out how sales are going, and if she has come up against a question she did not have an answer for. Even though you are not trying to build attendance, the hostess knows she is not in it alone, and that you are taking her catalog show seriously. Catalog shows have greatly increased my monthly sales the last couple months,a dn I think the coaching may be a reason why.

I remind my catalog hosts that it's important to let everyone know they are having a catalog party. They shouldn't discriminate--many men love our products. Those who don't usually have people in their lives who do. Frequent contact is important. Do a search here for catalog host coaching. You'll find lots of good ideas for postcards and such to use.

What is host coaching and why is it important for a successful catty show?

Host coaching is the process of guiding and supporting the host of a Pampered Chef catty show to ensure a successful and enjoyable event for both the host and the guests. It involves communicating with the host before and after the show to provide tips, advice, and resources to help them prepare and promote the show. Host coaching is important because a well-prepared and motivated host can lead to higher attendance, more sales, and potential future bookings.

How do I effectively coach a host for a catty show?

First, establish a good relationship with the host by getting to know them and their goals for the show. Then, provide them with a host coaching guide or checklist to help them plan and promote the show. Keep in touch with the host regularly through phone calls, emails, or social media to offer support and answer any questions they may have. Additionally, offer them incentives such as free products or discounts to motivate them to reach their goals.

What resources are available to help me coach a host for a catty show?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you coach a host, including host coaching guides, scripts for phone calls and emails, social media graphics, and training videos. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips on host coaching. Additionally, the Pampered Chef website and app have a wealth of information and resources for consultants.

How can I motivate a host to promote their catty show?

Motivating a host can be as simple as reminding them of the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, and the potential to receive future bookings. You can also offer them rewards for reaching certain goals, such as a free product or a percentage off their order. Encourage them to share the show on their social media platforms and offer to help them create engaging posts and graphics.

What should I do if a host is not responsive or uncooperative during the host coaching process?

If a host is not responding or seems uninterested in hosting a successful catty show, try to find out the reason behind their behavior. They may be going through a busy time or facing personal challenges. Offer to help them with any tasks they may be struggling with, such as creating invitations or promoting the show. If the host is uncooperative, it's important to communicate openly and honestly with them and offer support and guidance. If necessary, you can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for additional help and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Katiek77