• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching

In summary, "Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching" is a training program available on the Pampered Chef website that outlines three key calls for consultants to make before, during, and after a party to increase sales and bookings. It also provides additional resources and support for implementing the calls effectively.
Princess
What are the 3 calls when coaching a host and what do you go over on those 3 calls?

I got this script from someone on here! I works great!

Attachments

• 3 Call Host Coaching Script.doc
    38 KB · Views: 545
that is exactly what I'm looking for...I'm really excited. This is my first show outside my circle of friends so I really want to host coach well.

What is "Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching"?

"Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching" is a training program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants effectively coach their hosts to have successful parties. It outlines three key calls that consultants should make to their hosts before, during, and after a party to maximize sales and bookings.

How can I access "Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching"?

The training program is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it in the consultant's back office under the "Training" tab. It is available as a physical copy or as a digital download.

What are the benefits of using "Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching"?

By following the three key calls outlined in the program, consultants can see an increase in party sales and bookings. It also helps create a better experience for the host, which can lead to repeat bookings and referrals.

Do I have to use all three calls for every party?

While we highly recommend using all three calls for each party, it is ultimately up to the consultant's discretion. Some parties may only require one or two of the calls, while others may benefit from all three. It is important to assess each host and party individually to determine which calls will be most effective.

Are there any additional resources or support for "Unlocking Success: The 3 Essential Calls for Host Coaching"?

Yes, along with the training program, there are also accompanying worksheets and scripts available for download in the consultant's back office. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community offers support and advice for implementing the calls effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Malinda Klein