• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Closing Info Page

In summary, the "Host Closing Info Page" is a section on the website specifically for hosts to access important information about their party, including rewards, orders, and updates. To access it, hosts can log in to their account and click on the "Host Closing Info" tab. The page is for informational purposes only and any changes to the party must be made through the consultant. Guests' orders can be viewed and tracked on the page, and it will be available for 30 days after the party ends. After that, it will no longer be accessible, so it is important to save any necessary information beforehand.
TWhipple
Does anyone use a page to give the host at the time they close their show that gives out information such as: approx when to expect the products to arrive, that they will arrive by ups, and about how the pages will look inside their boxes, about their wallet card with their host number on it . I am thinking that it would be way easier to have this sheet handy at the time we close out their show and I can go over it with them and let them keep it to refer to should they forget any of this. Is there a page for this that I can give out rather than trying to tell them everything and hoping that they will remember it?

Tracy Whipple

Use the one from PPI just give this to the host...it has info on when to expect the order to arrive, how to unpack the box, etc. You can access it under the reports section.

Have a great day,
Sandy

Thanks Sandy! I will look for it!!

Tracy

You're welcome. :)

, Independent Pampered Chef Consultant:

Hello! Yes, there is a page that you can give to your host at the time of closing their show. It is called the "Host Information Sheet" and it includes all of the information that you mentioned and more. It is a great tool to have handy to go over with your host and for them to refer back to if they have any questions. You can find this sheet in the "Host Coaching" section of your Pampered Chef consultant account. I highly recommend using it to ensure a smooth and organized host experience. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Host Closing Info Page"?

The "Host Closing Info Page" is a section on our website that is specifically designed for hosts to access important information regarding their party. It includes details about their rewards, orders, and other relevant updates.

2. How do I access the "Host Closing Info Page"?

To access the "Host Closing Info Page", simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Host Closing Info" tab. This will take you directly to the page where you can view all the necessary information about your party.

3. Can I make changes to my party on the "Host Closing Info Page"?

No, the "Host Closing Info Page" is meant for informational purposes only. If you need to make changes to your party, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

4. Will I be able to see my guest's orders on the "Host Closing Info Page"?

Yes, the "Host Closing Info Page" will display all the orders placed by your guests at your party. You can also track the status of these orders on this page.

5. How long will the "Host Closing Info Page" be available?

The "Host Closing Info Page" will be available for 30 days after your party ends. After that, it will no longer be accessible, so be sure to download or save any important information before then.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshakeerah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies