• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Choice Themes: How I Boosted Sales with Creative Party Ideas

In summary, the host of the conversation always incorporates themes into her parties, with recent ones including Duck Dynasty, Cowboys and Indians, and the roaring 20s. The most recent party had a Pirates of the Caribbean theme, with the consultant dressing up and creating a tropical fruit tray with hot pink chocolate coins to fit the theme. This approach may not appeal to everyone, but it has proven to be successful and adds a unique and fun touch to the parties.
raebates
Staff member
I have a fantastic host (4 shows in the last year). She ALWAYS does themes. The first one we did was Duck Dynasty. Next she chose Cowboys and Indians. (Don't criticize me. She's part Native American, so she decided "Indians" was okay.) After that it was the roaring 20s. On Friday she hosted a party with a Pirates of the Caribbean theme. It was a hoot!

I try to make sure the food I do for the show matches the theme. I get into the spirit by adding whatever props I can. For instance, at Friday's show I dressed the part. I made a tropical fruit tray. I used hot pink chocolate coins (doubloons with a Help Whip Cancer twist). I referred to the catalog as their treasure map. You get the idea.

This isn't the kind of thing that would appeal to every host or even every consultant. But, I've found that letting the host get as crazy as she wants can be profitable.

Photos:
  • My host with two of her guests
  • Me in pirate garb
  • My host
  • Tropical Fruit Tray

Attachments

• CAM00183.jpg
    CAM00183.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 733
  • CAM00186.jpg
    CAM00186.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 750
  • CAM00182.jpg
    CAM00182.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 712
  • Screenshot_2014-05-17-04-39-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-17-04-39-00.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 725
Love it! How fun!

Wow, your host sounds like a lot of fun! I love how she always incorporates themes into her parties. It definitely adds a unique touch and makes it more exciting for the guests. And it's great to hear that you go all out with the theme and even dress up for the occasion. It really shows your dedication and adds to the overall experience. The tropical fruit tray and hot pink chocolate coins sound like a perfect fit for the Pirates of the Caribbean theme. And the fact that your host is part Native American and chose the Cowboys and Indians theme shows that she is respectful and inclusive. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your parties will continue to be a hit!

What are host-choice themes?

Host-choice themes are a selection of themed parties that a host can choose from to customize their Pampered Chef party experience.

How many host-choice themes are available?

There are currently 5 host-choice themes available: Appetizer Party, Girls' Night Out, Family Dinner, Dessert Party, and Quick & Easy Meals.

Do host-choice themes cost extra?

No, host-choice themes do not cost extra. They are included as part of the party planning experience and are designed to make your party more fun and engaging.

Can I mix and match elements from different host-choice themes?

Yes, you can mix and match elements from different host-choice themes to create a customized party experience that best fits your needs and preferences.

What are some examples of activities or recipes included in host-choice themes?

The Appetizer Party theme includes recipes for delicious appetizers and dips, while the Girls' Night Out theme includes fun games and activities. The Family Dinner theme offers family-friendly meal ideas, and the Dessert Party theme features delectable dessert recipes. The Quick & Easy Meals theme provides time-saving meal ideas for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies