• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Purchase the Guest Special and Earn Bonus Items?

In summary, the Guest Special is available to Hosts and Guests. Hosts can purchase the Guest Special as well as the Host Special.
redd3708
I'm just starting out with Pampered Chef.

One of my Hosts asked if they were able to buy the Guest Special......is that okay? I don't see why they can't....after all they are technically a guest too.

Also, could they buy both the Host and Guest Special?

I'd appreciate any help....

They can purchase the guest special as well as the host special. So for May they could get any of the HWC pink products in addition to the cups and plates.

Oh...okay...thank you MicheleC..... :)

When there is a guest special that requires a minimum purchase, you calculate the purchase by looking at the host's out of pocket expense - after discounts and without tax and shipping.

My experience with my last three months, has been that the program allowed my Hostess to purchase the guest specials that had $60 purchase requirements, when she has "purchased or received as a bonus" that amount,
even if it was the half price items, or hostess bonus items and the FREE value
she had earned, that amounts to that $60 minimum. I always put the number into the system to see if it will be honored. The First Subtotal on Line 3 of Order Totals may be less than $60 because of the Free Product Value
that is subtracted. Don't let that prevent you from trying for the Guest Special or FREE item. I found that if the first line Product Total is over $60,
they will get the Free Guest item, as long as we remember to put it in.
Good luck. I did not know that during my earlier months as a Consultant,
and some may have missed out on that benefit. This panel is so helpful in alerting us to the little tricks that help us get all our customers are eligible for.

1. What is the "Host Buying a Guest Special"?

The "Host Buying a Guest Special" is a special offer exclusively available to the host of a Pampered Chef party. It allows the host to purchase one of our most popular products at a discounted price when their party has at least one guest purchase at least $75 worth of products.

2. How can I qualify for the "Host Buying a Guest Special"?

To qualify for the "Host Buying a Guest Special", you must host a Pampered Chef party and have at least one guest make a purchase of $75 or more. Once this requirement is met, you will be eligible to purchase the special offer at a discounted price.

3. What products are included in the "Host Buying a Guest Special"?

The specific product included in the "Host Buying a Guest Special" may vary, but it is typically one of our top-selling or newly released products. You can check with your consultant or our website to see the current offer.

4. Can I choose which product I want for the "Host Buying a Guest Special"?

The product included in the "Host Buying a Guest Special" is pre-determined and cannot be changed. However, we choose products that we know our hosts and guests will love and find useful in their kitchens.

5. Is the "Host Buying a Guest Special" available for every party?

The "Host Buying a Guest Special" is offered at most parties, but it is not guaranteed. The availability of this offer may depend on the current promotions and availability of the product. Your consultant can provide more information about the current offers for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies