• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Host Specials & Benefits for August Shows

B
barbh
I had a host in June that didn't do as well as she wished
to. She wants to try again in August. I put her down
as a booking from herself. My question is can she then
purchase two Host Specials - one as the person hosting
an August show and one as the host that the show as
booked from?

:confused:

Now that is truly a good question. I'm curious on that also.

I wrote to HO and will let you know what they
say.

Yes she can. If you look at the host benefits booklet we received this spring (it's downloadable from the website) the host can purchase one host special as the current host and also one as the past host.

Great way to buy presents for people!

Booking BenefitThanks, Linda. The HO wrote back and said
yes also! You're right, that is a great way to
get some wonderful gifts at a great price!

Barb

1. Can I purchase multiple Host Specials as a host for an August show?

Yes, as a host for an August show, you can purchase multiple Host Specials, as long as they are different items. This is a great way to increase your bookings and rewards as a host.

2. How can I ensure a successful show in August?

To maximize your bookings and ensure a successful show in August, you can offer special benefits to your guests, such as discounts, free items, or exclusive deals. This will incentivize them to attend and make purchases, increasing your overall sales and rewards.

3. What if my June host did not do well and wants to try again in August?

If your June host did not have a successful show, they can definitely try again in August. You can offer them special benefits and incentives to encourage them to host again, and also provide them with some tips and advice to help improve their show's success.

4. Can I have a booking from myself and still purchase a Host Special for an August show?

Yes, you can still purchase a Host Special for an August show even if you have a booking from yourself. This will not affect your ability to host and earn rewards, as long as the booking is from a different person and not your own account.

5. What are some examples of special benefits I can offer as a host for an August show?

Some examples of special benefits you can offer as a host for an August show include discounts on certain products, free gifts with purchases, exclusive deals for attendees, or even a raffle for a larger prize. These benefits will encourage guests to attend and make purchases, increasing your overall bookings and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies