1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Host Booked From Friend.....

1. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I have a question, I have a past-host that went to a friends party and told the consultant she would book a show off her friends.
    Well she is unable to do the show with that consultant and is booking with me.
    How do I find out if that consultant did put her name in as a booking?
    Other then calling home office, is there a way thru my website like there is for past-host look-up??

Thanks-
    Kelly V.

May 11, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Did the consultant print off a P3 receipt for the host? It'll be listed on the top section for her.

May 11, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

If you enter in this new show in P3 and put in the previous host's #, then put in her guest order, maybe check and see if P3 puts up a warning dot or something telling you it won't work? Not sure, but thought maybe that's worth a try.

May 11, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

it will be on the past host's receipt.

May 11, 2009
  5. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Thanks!

I just called her and she is going to call her friend tonight to see if she still has the receipt (even though we tell them to keep them!:rolleyes:)
    And if her name is on the bottom.

This is easier then being on hold or waiting for a call back from HO.

Kelly V :chef:

May 11, 2009
  6. pamperedchefqueen

pamperedchefqueen Novice Member

Kelly, just do the show and try putting the friend on as guest (with her past host discount #)and ordering the host special for her. If P3 doesn't put up a red flag, its all good, if not, then her booking wasn't on there and there's nothing you can do, unless you want to give her a little gift or something. She will still get her 10% off as well.

Have something to add?