• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Past Host's Friend Really Book With Me?

In summary, a "Host Booked From Friend" party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites their friends to attend and shop, instead of the consultant directly reaching out to potential guests. The host can earn free products based on the sales and bookings made at the party, which can be held either in person or online. The consultant will provide the host with a list of rewards to choose from. Guests can conveniently shop from their own home through a party link or code provided by the consultant. The host can also book their own party and invite friends to attend and shop, earning free products in the process.
KellyRedHead
I have a question, I have a past-host that went to a friends party and told the consultant she would book a show off her friends.
Well she is unable to do the show with that consultant and is booking with me.
How do I find out if that consultant did put her name in as a booking?
Other then calling home office, is there a way thru my website like there is for past-host look-up??

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Did the consultant print off a P3 receipt for the host? It'll be listed on the top section for her.

If you enter in this new show in P3 and put in the previous host's #, then put in her guest order, maybe check and see if P3 puts up a warning dot or something telling you it won't work? Not sure, but thought maybe that's worth a try.

it will be on the past host's receipt.

Thanks!

I just called her and she is going to call her friend tonight to see if she still has the receipt (even though we tell them to keep them!:rolleyes:)
And if her name is on the bottom.

This is easier then being on hold or waiting for a call back from HO.

Kelly V :chef:

Kelly, just do the show and try putting the friend on as guest (with her past host discount #)and ordering the host special for her. If P3 doesn't put up a red flag, its all good, if not, then her booking wasn't on there and there's nothing you can do, unless you want to give her a little gift or something. She will still get her 10% off as well.

What is a "Host Booked From Friend" party?

A "Host Booked From Friend" party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host invites their friends to attend and shop, instead of the consultant directly reaching out to potential guests. This type of party can be a fun and relaxed way for the host to earn free products and for their friends to try out Pampered Chef products.

How does a "Host Booked From Friend" party work?

The host of a "Host Booked From Friend" party will invite their friends to attend and shop, either in person or online. The consultant will provide the host with a party link or code for their guests to use when making purchases. The host will earn free products based on the sales and bookings made at their party.

Can I still earn host rewards at a "Host Booked From Friend" party?

Yes, the host of a "Host Booked From Friend" party can still earn host rewards based on the sales and bookings made at their party. The consultant will provide the host with a list of rewards they can choose from based on the total sales and number of bookings.

Do I have to attend a "Host Booked From Friend" party in person?

No, "Host Booked From Friend" parties can also be held online. The host can invite their friends to shop through a party link or code provided by the consultant. This allows guests to conveniently shop from the comfort of their own home.

Can I book my own "Host Booked From Friend" party?

Yes, you can book your own "Host Booked From Friend" party by inviting your friends to attend and shop. This can be a great way to earn free products and share your love for Pampered Chef with your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies