• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Host Bonus: How Consultant Changes Can Still Benefit Past Hosts

In summary, the host benefits from the past consultant still apply even though I am now the consultant for the show. The host gets a roaster for $58 even though I am now doing the show.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I had an interesting situation come up. I had a future host at a show I did a week ago Saturday. She booked a show with a different consultant whose show she attended at her host's home. However, she no longer wants to do the show with that consultant. So, I contacted the home office as we were not sure then if the past host could get the host benefit. She too wants the roaster.
This is what I was told, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO CONSULTS.
Tina does a show with Tammy as the consultant.
Diane books a show from Tina but wants John to consult.
Tina can still get the roaster for $58 as the past host at Diane's show even though I am now doing the show and not Tammy.
Cool news I thought you would like to know.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!Now I'll look so on top of it, should this question come up... My best friend is my recruiter, so it is bound to happen sooner or later!

Well....I have a strange hbit of inheiriting shows from other consultants. In fact it has happened 4 times since March. The problem was that I was giving the past host from the other consultant's a discount on the host item. that is because the first time it came up was in March. No one at thehome office could answer that question. Apparently it had not happened yet. So when I decied to call again just to check, they had a rule. So it definately has happened and not just to me.
So now you have the scoop. I love knowing something that impacts us all!
Makes me feel so smart.
To bad I am just really a smart a..!

Thanks for the laugh John! I've had a BAD last few days!

WellI am glad I could help!
Just keep smiling, it does get better.

I just wish we got commission from the Host Discounted Items...that would be a big bonus for us. :(

I am so glad you posted this. I just had a guest approach me about becoming a consultant. I have been her family's consultant for over a year now, but met her today. I had three future bookings with that family and now I can start her off with three shows!

I am sooo excited! I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!!

It would be nice but...If you look at the business these host bonuses are generating by getting you more shows, you really do get paid for them. My average number of shows went from 3 to 6 permonth because of the new system. When you thnk about that, the $58 price tag on the roaster generates a $11.60(20%) to $12.76(22%) commission. A typical show generates $100 dollars. Multiply that by the three new shows I have added per month and that is $300 commission. That is an extra $287.24 per month. So... I got paid for it.
That was the whole point of changing the host bonus program.

What is the Host Bonus Surprise?

The Host Bonus Surprise is a special reward that our hosts receive for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. It is a surprise gift that can vary from month to month, but is always valued at a minimum of $25.

How do I qualify for the Host Bonus Surprise?

To qualify for the Host Bonus Surprise, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. Additionally, the party must be submitted and closed within the designated month.

When will I receive my Host Bonus Surprise?

The Host Bonus Surprise will be shipped to you within 2-4 weeks after your party closes and all qualifications have been met. You will receive an email notification when your surprise has been shipped.

Can I choose my Host Bonus Surprise?

No, the Host Bonus Surprise is a surprise gift and cannot be chosen or exchanged. However, we strive to offer a variety of high-quality products as surprises each month.

Is the Host Bonus Surprise in addition to the Host Rewards I already receive?

Yes, the Host Bonus Surprise is an additional reward on top of the already generous Host Rewards you earn for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It's our way of saying thank you for being a fantastic host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • grgann