• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Success: Host Binders and Folders Tips and Ideas

In summary, a host binder/folder is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to organize and keep track of their party hosts. It can be customized to fit personal needs and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or created using a regular binder.
nay62
Gold Member
I'm just curious, what do you put together to give at your parties to your new host?

I've put in my folder:

Left side flap:
Host Letter
Host/Guest Special month of his/her party
(2) Catalogs
Outside Order Forms
Show Planner

Right side:
50 guest in 50 minutes
Frank
Something about joining & different themed shows

I thinking I need to change up things a bit with my shows and one is my folder.

What you do put in your host package??

I also put the 3 month host and guest flyer in there too, to encourage bookings and I also talk about this when I host coach. I include 4 catalogs and 5 outside order forms and 30 invites unless they want less or none because of online inviting.

DebPC said:
I also put the 3 month host and guest flyer in there too, to encourage bookings and I also talk about this when I host coach. I include 4 catalogs and 5 outside order forms and 30 invites unless they want less or none because of online inviting.
Oh yeah, I include invites as well.. thx Deb :)

1. What is a host binder/folder?

A host binder/folder is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to organize and keep track of their party hosts. It typically includes important information such as host rewards, upcoming party dates, and contact information.

2. How do I use a host binder/folder?

To use a host binder/folder, simply fill in the necessary information for each host you have booked. This can include their name, party date, expected sales, and any special requests or notes. You can also use it to keep track of follow-up calls or emails to your hosts.

3. Can I customize my host binder/folder?

Yes, you can customize your host binder/folder to fit your personal needs. You can add additional pages or dividers, use different colors or designs, and even include your own branding or contact information.

4. Do I need a host binder/folder if I'm a new consultant?

While not necessary, having a host binder/folder can be very helpful for new consultants. It can help you stay organized and keep track of your party hosts, making it easier to follow up and ensure successful parties.

5. Where can I purchase a host binder/folder?

Host binders/folders can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also find them at local Pampered Chef parties or events. If you are unable to find one, you can also create your own using a regular binder and dividers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates