• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Sense of Host Benefits: A Guide for Whitney

In summary, Whitney says that if she were to do a mystery host show, and give the host benefits to different people, she would have to enter the different benefits into PP herself. She would also like to know how you are going to do it if you are also doing a mystery host show.
Whit
Hi, thanks to those of you that replied to my previous email.
Now that my show is tomorrow I just want to make sure on this whole mystery host benefit thing.
Now a days the average host gets product value according to guest sales, up to 4 half price items as well as up to 30% disc with the host monthly specials too, right?
How technicallly (paperwork /pampered partner)do you log it in if you give each of the host benefits to someone else. I was thinking of putting each benefit in a envelope etc.then say you will get that particular benefit at their show (assuming they book) if not I guess put it on this show- Just want to make sure I don't goof up my this show! Please help:) talk to you soon-
Whitney

if I understand correctly.... If I were doing this, and giving away the different benefits, the person who gets the 10% off for a year, would be listed as the host, with the show shipping to you. The rest you will have to keep track of on paper; who gets the 1/2 price items, the discounted items, and the free stuff. But under PP it only gets listed as one person. Can be a bit tricky, but certainly a nice way to offer several incentives to various people!

Whit,

I m not sure I am understanding what you are trying to do here. I have read your other posts but I want to make sure you understand. The free, discounted, and half priced products do have to be entered with this show. Are you going to have them pick their half-price items now and you cover the cost and just hold it until their show??? The same with the freebees???

This sound like it will be a bit pricey for you and I hate to see you invest so much so early to cover the half-priced items. Let me know if I am completely misunderstanding you.

I mentioned the same question on another thread. I want to do a mystery host show also and give the host benefits to different people. I just don't know how I would keep track of it all and enter it into PP. I would be really interested ,Whitney, in knowing how you are going to do it.

Hi Whitney, congratulations on your upcoming show! The mystery host benefit is a great way to reward your host and their guests for their support. Yes, you are correct about the average benefits that a host can receive - product value based on guest sales, up to 4 half price items, and up to 30% discount with the host monthly specials. As for how to log it in, you can do it through the Pampered Partner website. On the "Hosts" tab, you can enter the host's name and click on "Create Order." From there, you can add the benefits that they have earned. If you are giving the benefits to someone else, you can still enter them under the host's name and then make a note in the "Comments" section that the benefit will be used at a future show. This way, you won't have to worry about keeping track of envelopes or potentially forgetting to give the benefits at a later show. I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck with your show!

What are the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. The exact benefits will vary depending on the total sales from your party.

How do I redeem my host benefits?

Once your party has reached a minimum of $200 in sales, you can redeem your host benefits. You can choose to use them towards purchasing products at discounted prices, or you can use them to get free products of your choice.

Can I combine my host benefits with other offers or discounts?

No, host benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, as a host, you will still receive any current promotions or discounts available to all customers.

How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits will expire after 60 days from the date of your party. It is recommended to redeem them as soon as possible to ensure availability of your desired products.

Can I use my host benefits for online purchases?

Yes, you can use your host benefits for online purchases. Simply enter the unique code provided to you at checkout to apply your benefits to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies