• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings with Our Host Benefits Flyer | Get Exclusive Deals Now!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with various benefits, such as free and discounted products, access to exclusive host-only items, and the chance to earn free shipping and additional credits for future purchases. The minimum purchase amount required to be eligible for host benefits varies based on the type of party. As a host, you have the freedom to choose which products you want to receive for free or at a discount, depending on the total sales from your party. Your host benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of your party. Even with a low turnout, you can still earn host benefits based on the total sales and potentially earn additional credits for future parties booked by your guests.
Senkimekia
I'm trying to put together a show book and I made a host benefits flyer to put in it so I am sticking it on here to share, just getting into things so sorry if not the best for my first attempt :) It's late and I've been staring at a computer screen for hours so let me know if you spot any mistakes! This week I will be working on themes and brainstorming new ones so when and if I ever get to them I will share those as well :D

I need to re-awaken those flyer constructing brain muscles lol

Attachments

• host benefits.pdf
    460.3 KB · Views: 680
That looks great!! But .. do your hosts still get free shipping? In Canada our hosts have to pay now :(

Hey there! Thanks for sharing your host benefits flyer with us. It's always great to see fellow forum users getting involved in the community. I took a look at your flyer and it looks really well put together! I didn't notice any mistakes, but I know how it feels to stare at a computer screen for hours and sometimes things can slip by. Don't worry, it's a great first attempt! I'm excited to see what themes you come up with next. Keep up the good work and keep those flyer constructing brain muscles active!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with a variety of benefits, including free and discounted products, access to exclusive host-only items, and the opportunity to earn free shipping and additional credits for future purchases.

2. How much do I have to spend to be eligible for host benefits?

The minimum purchase amount required to qualify for host benefits varies depending on the type of party you host. For a virtual party, the minimum purchase is $150, while for an in-person or catalog party, it is $200.

3. Can I choose the items I want to receive for free or at a discount?

Yes, as a host, you have the ability to choose which products you would like to receive for free or at a discount based on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more products you can choose from.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits are valid for 60 days from the date of your party. This allows you time to decide which products you would like to redeem and place your order.

5. Can I still earn host benefits if I have a low turnout for my party?

Yes, even if your party has a low turnout, you can still earn host benefits based on the total sales from your party. Additionally, you can also earn additional host credits for every guest who books their own party from your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers