• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Host Benefits with Our Supply Order Form - P3 Edition"

In summary, host benefits are rewards earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event and inviting guests to shop. These benefits can include free and discounted products as well as exclusive specials. To qualify, the host must have a minimum of $200 in sales, with at least one guest who is not a Pampered Chef consultant. The benefits can be used towards the purchase of any product, except for gift cards, and can be redeemed through email or with the help of a consultant. They do not expire, but must be used in one order. It is recommended to use them towards a larger purchase for maximum savings.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Am I blind or is this not on the supply order form (well I am only looking at P3 as I canont find my paper copy). I usually put the Host Benefits Flyer in the back of my lapboards.

bumping... help me!

I think I read that they were not printing that anymore - that you could download it from CC - but I could be imagining that...

doughmamma i think you are right! i seen it on CC tonight as i was getting my guest show packets ready!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It appears that the Host Benefits Flyer was accidentally left out of the P3 Edition of our supply order form. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In the meantime, you can access the flyer on our website or you can request a physical copy from our customer service team. We will also make sure to include the flyer in all future editions of our supply order form. Thank you for your understanding and happy hosting!

1. What are host benefits and how do they work?

Host benefits are rewards that a Pampered Chef host can earn by hosting a party or event and inviting their friends and family to shop. The more guests who attend and make purchases, the more benefits the host can receive. These benefits can include free and discounted products as well as exclusive host-only specials.

2. How do I qualify to receive host benefits?

To qualify for host benefits, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be in-person or online, and can include orders from your guests as well as your own personal purchases. The host must also have at least one guest who is not a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use my host benefits to purchase any product?

Host benefits can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef product, with the exception of gift cards. This includes both regular-priced and sale items, as well as any host-exclusive specials.

4. How do I redeem my host benefits?

Once your party has closed and your host benefits have been calculated, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your benefits. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with placing your order using your host benefits.

5. Do my host benefits expire?

Host benefits do not expire, but they must be used in one order. This means that you cannot use a portion of your benefits on one order and save the rest for a future order. It is recommended to use your benefits towards a larger purchase to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg