• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Versatile Host Benefits Flyer? Look No Further!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only specials while spending quality time with friends and family. To qualify for host benefits, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. As a host, you have the opportunity to select any products from the catalog for your free and discounted items. You have up to 60 days after your party to redeem your host benefits, and you can still earn them by hosting a virtual party.
keril
I need an exciting flyer that gives host benefits that I can give out to prospective hosts. Anyone have anything that is not geared to one specific month, something I can give year-round? Thanks so much!

here is one that i found in files section,

Attachments

• Host Benefits Flyer[1].pdf
    279.9 KB · Views: 702
Thanks, I may use this but does anyone have a current version? The "$350 worth of kitchen tools" is not correct anymore.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only specials. You also get to spend quality time with friends and family while enjoying delicious food.

2. How do I qualify for host benefits?

To qualify for host benefits, you must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking from your party. If these requirements are met, you will receive 10% of the total guest sales in free products and discounts on up to three additional items.

3. Can I choose which products I want for free?

Yes, as a host, you have the opportunity to select any products from our catalog for your free and discounted items. You can mix and match to create your perfect bundle of products.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

You have up to 60 days after your party to redeem your host benefits. This gives you plenty of time to browse our catalog and decide which products you want to receive for free or at a discount.

5. Can I still earn host benefits if my party is held virtually?

Yes, you can still earn host benefits by hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party. Our consultants are trained to help you host a successful virtual party and you will still receive all the same benefits as an in-person party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers