• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits Flyer Example - Comments?

In summary, the flyer example was very helpful in convincing customers to book the party. It showed how a small amount of orders can build up and result in a great discount.
ChefetteDuJour
Gold Member
Thanks to a DCB demo for some co-workers last week (featuring Keith's Ultimate Fajitas) , I picked up some pretty quick orders, even from former skeptics ("that's so expensive" and "I hate to cook"). The Host Benefits are so fabulous but somewhat dizzying, so I decided to write up an example of what my host got (I gave it to our lowest paid admin who just lost her mother to lung cancer and voluntarily scrubbed out the nasty microwave in the breakroom and the science experiments in the refrigerator. And that would be a cute phrase to use under other circumstances, but I literally work with infectious disease scientists! :cry:).

The show total was decent but still relatively modest. Nevertheless it was an impressive discount, so I thought it would make a good, concrete example to get bookings.

I would appreciate any comments or corrections. Sorry but I can't upload editable version because I did it in Excel and had to PDF it. This file upload system is very suspicious of spreadsheets. But if you send me a msg w your email, I'll be glad to send it directly to you.

Thanks for all the wonderful contributions in general. I just eat this site up!
SEE REVISED ver 2 ZIPPED (editable EXCEL) VERSION - post from Sat morning. + Several tweaks

Attachments

• HostBenefits_example_JUNE2010.pdf
    221.9 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
This rocks, it really helps explain this.
The first two parties I held before my last one as a customer, i just didn't get it. Then when I had a party with my recruiter, all she had to do was put the host benefits flyer in there and I totally "got it"--resulting in a 1200+ show! (and me deciding without being asked that I want to do PC)I think if the host really understands it, it's like turning on the lights. This flyer is great because it is a detailed real life example and it makes it easy to see how little orders can build up.I am sending you my email, I'd love to customize this spreadsheet!!Thanks for all this hard work!Marghi

This is fantastic... You did a great job.

Can you e-mail it to me....I would love to use it too boost some sales.

[email protected]

This looks great....Thank you very much for sharing...

You did a great job, Chefette! I love the graphics.

Awesome job! I love it! I think this will really help get some bookings! I'm going to try this at my next show!

Re: Host Benefits Flyer Example - + Revision 1Thanks, everyone! Just one tiny THANKS for everything I get from this site.

Oh, and I am an endless perfectionist with these things, so bear with me if I spend another 98% time correcting 2% of the file.

Here is revision 1. I added space for contact info and corrected some column widths, etc. I wish they would allow Excel uploads ....

I'll put my contact info - (am assuming this is safe from trolling web 'bots?)
[email protected]

Have a wonderful weekend and I appreciate your comments!
SEE VER 2 EXCEL ZIPPED VERSION in later post

Margaret

Attachments

• rev1_HostBenefits_example_jun12_2010.pdf
    192.3 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Also, instead of a hundred people sending e-mails to Margaret, you can use http://www.pdfescape.com to make changes to the contact information. You will, though, have to play around with the font colors and sizing to make it match.

Sorry, Pampchefsarah... we were typing at the same time. I will try what you have suggested and use PDF escape.

You can also place the Excel sheet in a .zip file, then upload the .zip.

I think it's a great flyer for those who want the details. For my bookings binder that I have for my shows, I just want a quick visual, and I created one page sheets in PowerPoint on which I copied and pasted images of the items on a past hosts's order and then wrote in the Retail Value and what the host paid.

Cathy pclady said:
Sorry, Pampchefsarah... we were typing at the same time. I will try what you have suggested and use PDF escape.

:balloon: No worries, Cathy, since I was only making the suggestion to try to help Margaret. Noora's suggestion is probably better, though, because it really will take a lot of work to make the changes look right in PDF Escape.

Perfect, Noora, I didn't think of that. Thanks for the suggestion. I would also love to see your version. Fair Disclosure: I am a Complexity Junkie, so I'm always having to learn the KISS principle (daily, it seems).

All - Here is the latest zipped version (although I don't mind e-mailing if this doesn't work either)

Download/save to your computer then -
To unzip: Right-click then select "Extract all"
(Not sure about Macs but that should do it for Windows-based Excel)

Attachments

• HostBenefits_example_jun12_2010.zip
    189.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
ChefetteDuJour said:
Perfect, Noora, I didn't think of that. Thanks for the suggestion. I would also love to see your version.

All - Here is the latest zipped version (although I don't mind e-mailing if this doesn't work either)

Chefette--thanks so much! This is great cause it's now easy to customize!

And Noora, I'm sure I'm not the only complexity junkie out there--would love to see your powerpoint. So often I know I am giving too much info, but I don't know what to cut! And I love so many of your ideas.

Thanks to both of you.

Marghi

Very nice! But you have the host special collapsible bowls at $25 - they're $24.

Wow, I'd never seen this example. Thanks for revising and sharing!

Re: Host Benefits Flyer Example REV2(To quote Charlie Brown, "Arrrggghh!")
Thanks for the Host Gift correction from $25 to $24, Beth. That puts one more dollar on the bottom line, at least!
REV 2 attached.

Attachments

• Rev2_HostBenefits_example_jun12_2010.zip
    190.3 KB · Views: 306
I lost the ones I have hard copies of my binder when my computer crashed, but here's one I threw together from my $1000 show in February.

Attachments

• Simone Host Benefits.pdf
    311.9 KB · Views: 642
Noora--this is so cool! I'm going to do one with the products I got from my last party! (240 free)
the visual makes it REAL! for a visual girl like me, anywayMarghi

Thanks, Noora, that's a much faster visual than mine was. However I do still like the interactive idea of having people look up / call out the discounts and such, so maybe I'll come up with a little quiz type thing at differnet levels e.g. $400 -$600 -$800 - $1000. Hmmm....

Thanks, ladies! I never even thought about using something like this, but I know it is going to be very helpful.

What are the host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The host benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party include free and discounted products, half-price items, and potential for exclusive host-only items. The specific benefits vary depending on the total sales of the party.

How do I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products by having a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales. For every $200 in sales, you will receive one Host Credit, which can be used to redeem free products of your choice.

What are the half-price items for hosts?

Half-price items are products that hosts can purchase at a 50% discount using their Host Credits. The items available for half-price will vary depending on the total sales of the party and can be selected from the Host Rewards Flyer.

Can I use my host benefits on top of other promotions or discounts?

Host benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your Host Credits to purchase items at full price and then apply any other discounts to the remaining balance.

How can I redeem my host benefits?

Once your party has closed and all orders have been submitted, your consultant will contact you to discuss your host benefits. You can select your free and half-price items, and your consultant will place the order for you. All host benefits must be redeemed within 30 days of the party closing date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • keril
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
keril
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies