• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Improved Host Benefit Flyer for SS2012 - Check it Out!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a flyer that was outdated due to the use of colored dot images. The original poster updated the flyer by replacing the images and adding a benefit chart. Other members of the group provided feedback and suggestions for the flyer, which was eventually updated and shared in the link provided. The conversation ended with gratitude and appreciation for the updated flyer.
kam
Staff member
Please note, the below attachment is outdated as far as the images along the top and bottom (the color dots are shown). I have removed those pictures and placed the revised flyer here:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/host-benefit-flyer-updated-ss2012-72496/

Here is an older flyer I had that I just updated.

I updated a couple of the pictures (the old one had a bunch of Cranberry SA pieces) and I added the benefit chart to the flyer.

There is a fillable spot under the chart for your info.

Attachments

• Host Rewards_rev2_fillable.pdf
    750 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:
Thanks, Kathleen!
Looks so nice.

Thank you so much love it!

I love this format, Kathleen!...but is there a way that you could take the colored dots pieces off the top of it? :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I love this format, Kathleen!...but is there a way that you could take the colored dots pieces off the top of it? :)

Yep! Didn't think anyone still used this, so I didn't even give updating this a thought!

I think I will use a pic of the frosted dots and also the grilling items to replace the dots dishes and dots stemware.

I am missing a font on my computer, so this will have to wait until Monday. I'll post the updated version then!

I love your flyers, your flyers help my business so much. Thank you for all that you do.

kam said:
Yep! Didn't think anyone still used this, so I didn't even give updating this a thought!

I think I will use a pic of the frosted dots and also the grilling items to replace the dots dishes and dots stemware.

I am missing a font on my computer, so this will have to wait until Monday. I'll post the updated version then!

Looking forward to the new flyer! Thanks so much!!!!

Thank you so much!

Does anyone happen to have a Host Benefit Flyer made up from the pages in the catalog?? IN the current catalog- pages 4-5....I think it would be so cool to have a merge of those two pages....maybe exclude the Host Half-price combos. Keep most of what is on page 4, but squeeze in the "post-it" with the "$600 Show = $115 in free products"...etc etc. and then the Rewards Chart??not sure if that's doable or not, but I've not yet seen something like that printed up by PC, and I don't have the right tools to play around myself.
Just thought I'd ask. ;)

This looks Great!
I was wondering if it were to feature the upcoming Host Specials, help generate the bookings?

esavvymom said:
Does anyone happen to have a Host Benefit Flyer made up from the pages in the catalog?? IN the current catalog- pages 4-5....I think it would be so cool to have a merge of those two pages....maybe exclude the Host Half-price combos. Keep most of what is on page 4, but squeeze in the "post-it" with the "$600 Show = $115 in free products"...etc etc. and then the Rewards Chart??

not sure if that's doable or not, but I've not yet seen something like that printed up by PC, and I don't have the right tools to play around myself.
Just thought I'd ask. ;)

I posted a flyer based on your suggestion here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/another-host-benefit-flyer-ss2012-72533

Let me know if that is what you were thinking!

esavvymom said:
Girl, you rock!! That is perfect. Thank you!!!

Glad I could help!! :)

What is a Host Benefit Flyer?

A Host Benefit Flyer is a special promotion offered to customers who host a Pampered Chef party. It contains exclusive deals and discounts that can only be redeemed by the host.

How do I get a Host Benefit Flyer?

In order to receive a Host Benefit Flyer, you must host a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants will provide you with the flyer and help you redeem the benefits at the end of your party.

What kind of benefits are included in the flyer?

The benefits included in the flyer vary based on the total sales of your party. They can range from free products, discounted items, or even exclusive host-only items. Our consultants will explain the specific benefits available to you.

Can I use the benefits on any products?

The benefits listed on the Host Benefit Flyer can only be redeemed on specific products listed. However, you can still use other forms of payment to purchase any other products you wish.

Is there an expiration date for the benefits?

Yes, the benefits listed on the Host Benefit Flyer do have an expiration date. Your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you of the expiration date and help you redeem the benefits before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies