• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefit Flyer Updated Ss2012

In summary, the Host Benefit Flyer Updated SS2012 is a promotional flyer by Pampered Chef that showcases the benefits for hosts when hosting a party. These benefits include free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn credits towards future purchases. To get a copy of the flyer, you can request it from your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The benefits may vary for each party depending on sales and attendance, and they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, hosts can still earn Host Credits to use towards purchases or future parties.
kam
Staff member
I have been asked to update the Host Benefit Flyer.

I removed the color dots items from the pictures along the top and bottom.

Attachments

• Host Rewards_revSS12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 864
LOVE it! You do such beautiful work - thank you so much!

Wow! Thank you so much for this. It is AWESOME!

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much!!!

Thank You!

Thank you so much for your hard work Kam!

Thank you Kam - as always, you do amazing work!

Is anyone familiar with posting a PDF to facebook? I scan, save and post but the flyers are too small. Ideas?

excellent! Thank you!!!

Thanks Kam. Your the BEST!

What is the Host Benefit Flyer Updated SS2012?

The Host Benefit Flyer Updated SS2012 is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to highlight the benefits that hosts can receive when hosting a party.

What type of benefits can hosts receive?

Hosts can receive a variety of benefits, including free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and the opportunity to earn credits towards future purchases.

How can I get a copy of the Host Benefit Flyer Updated SS2012?

You can request a copy of the flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. The flyer may also be included in party invitations or catalogs.

Are the benefits the same for every party?

No, the benefits may vary depending on the total sales from the party and the number of guests in attendance. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the specific benefits for your party.

Can I combine the host benefits with other promotions or discounts?

No, host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, hosts can still earn Host Credits which can be used towards purchases or to book future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg