• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings with Host and Guest Specials | Seasonal Catalog Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of including host and guest specials in each season's catalog, as well as the possibility of creating a separate "Consultant's Edition" catalog. The advantages and potential drawbacks of this idea are also mentioned, such as revealing all specials at once and the cost of printing. The conversation also mentions the desire for easier access to host and guest specials materials.
leshelman
Gold Member
Host and Guest Specials are a great way to get more bookings and to sell more! (This is something that WE ALL know, or at least we should...)

I have recently submitted (to the Home Office) an idea for next season's catalogs. I think that they should include 6 more pages in our catalogs... one for each month of the season. (For Spring/Summer 2014 it would be March, April, May, June, July, and August) (For Fall/Winter 2014 it would be September, October, November, December, January 2015, and February 2015).

So what would these extra pages be used for???... I think we should start including ALL host and guest specials right into each and every catalog. This would eliminate the factor of having to copy the host and guest special to put in your lapboards or folders, or whatever you use for your guests at shows.

Everyone will know what the host and guest specials for each month of the season and will help get more future bookings... it would really depend on when they want to have a show and also what products their interested in. (This also brings up a problem... Would people start booking shows based on what month they want to get things?? or will they continue to book as they do now?)

I am thinking that the extra pages would be the host special on the front and then the guest special on the back. Then they will all be perforated just like the ones in the January 2014 Consultant news (so that we can take out the ones that have past when the month is over).

I would also like to see a "Consultant's Edition" of each season's catalog. Maybe something a bit nicer... maybe spiral bound or laminated, or maybe both?? (It really wouldn't be that expensive to do something like this... I have mine done every season at FedEx office for about $5 or $6... and that is for a six month period)

Any comments??? You think this is a good/bad idea???:confused: :thumbup: or :thumbdown:

I do understand that we would be revealing ALL of the specials at once but I think this might be a viable option. OR maybe they could just start selling host/guest specials (one on each side - just one sheet of paper) for each of the months???

I love the idea of being able to get the host/guest specials flyers through the store. I like the ones that are occasionally mailed out to us so much more than the ones I print myself (not to mention it can be killer on ink!). Besides, I want more than the one copy they send me. I'd like one for my book, on for my boards at events, and maybe a set for the hostess packets. I do love that they have started doing the specials at a glance page!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host gifts. It's also a fun and social way to try out new products and recipes with your friends and family.

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. You can host in-person or online, and the consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan your party.

3. What are the Host and Guest Specials?

The Host and Guest Specials are limited-time offers for both the host and guests at a Pampered Chef party. These specials include exclusive products and discounts that are only available to hosts and guests during the party.

4. How can I maximize the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To maximize the benefits, invite as many guests as possible and encourage them to make purchases. The more products sold at your party, the more free and discounted products you can earn as a host.

5. Can I still earn host benefits if I host a party online?

Yes, you can still earn host benefits when hosting a party online. Our consultants are equipped with online party tools to help you and your guests have a successful and fun party experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies