• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host 1/2 Price Items: Boost Your Show Total with Smart Selections

In summary, Host 1/2 Price Items are exclusive discounted products available for purchase by the host of a Pampered Chef party. These items can be earned by hosting a successful party with high sales and bookings. The host has the freedom to choose which items they want to purchase, but they are only available during the party. These items cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, but the consultant may provide additional promotions for party guests.
jross93
Do the items the host chooses as her 1/2 price items count toward her show total?

No, nothing the host orders counts towards her show total, unless she places a guest order (which is okay) and pays shipping on it.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
No, nothing the host orders counts towards her show total, unless she places a guest order (which is okay) and pays shipping on it.

Thanks! I know I should know that....it's been a looong day! I tried doing a search but came up with nothing!

jross93 said:
Thanks! I know I should know that....it's been a looong day! I tried doing a search but came up with nothing!

That is okay, I understand long days!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the items chosen as 1/2 price items do count toward the show total. This is a great way for the host to earn even more rewards and discounts on their favorite products. Thank you for your question!

1. What are "Host 1/2 Price Items"?

Host 1/2 Price Items are products that are available at a discounted price for a limited time during a Pampered Chef party. These items are only available for purchase by the host of the party and are a great way to get exclusive deals on Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I earn Host 1/2 Price Items?

As a party host, you can earn Host 1/2 Price Items by hosting a successful Pampered Chef party. The more sales and bookings that come from your party, the more Host 1/2 Price Items you can earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the information and tools you need to have a successful party and earn these exclusive deals.

3. Can I choose which Host 1/2 Price Items I want?

Yes, as a party host, you have the freedom to choose which Host 1/2 Price Items you want to purchase. You can select from a variety of products at discounted prices, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

4. How long are Host 1/2 Price Items available for purchase?

Host 1/2 Price Items are only available for purchase during your Pampered Chef party. The duration of the party will determine the length of time these items are available for purchase. Your consultant will provide you with all the details regarding the availability of Host 1/2 Price Items at your party.

5. Can I combine Host 1/2 Price Items with other discounts or offers?

No, Host 1/2 Price Items cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. They are already offered at a discounted price and are only available for purchase by the party host. However, your consultant may be able to provide you with additional discounts or promotions for your party guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pc_cindy
  • slj1229
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies