• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host 1/2 Price Combinations

In summary, "Host 1/2 Price Combinations" are special deals offered by Pampered Chef to party Hosts, where they can earn half-priced items based on the total sales of their party. To earn these combinations, all you have to do is host a party and invite friends and family to shop. Most of the products are eligible, but some exclusions may apply. The number of combinations earned depends on the total sales of the party, with one half-priced item earned for every $200 in sales. These combinations cannot be combined with other offers, but you can still earn free products and discounts through the Host Rewards program.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Are these on our personal websites anywhere? I can't find them! I have a host doing a totally online show and she is ready to close it. She loaned out her catalog. I was trying to show her the different combinations online and I can't locate them!

She doesn't have to get the 1/2 combinations in the back of the catalog. She can pick anything for 1/2 price.Those are just suggestions!

Thanks Lynn - I know that! I just wanted her to see these too, for other choices! I was surprised they are not pictured anywhere on our websites. I even logged in under her password as a host, thinking maybe they were in that section, and they are not! I may email tech support on this, as a suggestion when they update the website.

The 1/2 price items for hosts in the back of the catalog are not only suggestions they are specials. Products have been combined so that you would only need to use 1 of your 1/2 price items to purchase it.

I am aware of all that too! All I'm asking is if there are any pictures of these online...so that she can see them. She does not a catalog to look at.

Why don't you just read and describe them to her over the phone? Then she can look at the individual items and decide. I know it's not as good as looking at them together, but it's the only thing I can think of.

And what a bummer that they're not on there somewhere!

1. What are "Host 1/2 Price Combinations"?

"Host 1/2 Price Combinations" are special deals offered by Pampered Chef to our Hosts. When a Host holds a party and invites their friends and family to shop with us, they have the opportunity to earn half-priced items based on the total sales of their party.

2. How do I earn "Host 1/2 Price Combinations"?

To earn "Host 1/2 Price Combinations", all you have to do is host a party and invite your friends and family to shop with us. The more sales your party generates, the more half-priced items you can earn. Our consultants will provide you with all the information and tools you need to have a successful party and earn these amazing deals.

3. What items are eligible for "Host 1/2 Price Combinations"?

Most of our products are eligible for "Host 1/2 Price Combinations", including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant for specific details.

4. How many "Host 1/2 Price Combinations" can I earn?

The number of "Host 1/2 Price Combinations" you can earn depends on the total sales of your party. For every $200 in sales, you can earn one half-priced item. So, if your party generates $600 in sales, you can earn three half-priced items.

5. Can I combine "Host 1/2 Price Combinations" with other offers?

Unfortunately, "Host 1/2 Price Combinations" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are a standalone deal for our Hosts as a thank you for hosting a party and supporting our business. However, you can still earn free products and discounted items through our Host Rewards program, so be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
NooraK