1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host 1/2 Price Combinations

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Are these on our personal websites anywhere? I can't find them! I have a host doing a totally online show and she is ready to close it. She loaned out her catalog. I was trying to show her the different combinations online and I can't locate them!

Dec 9, 2005
  2. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

She doesn't have to get the 1/2 combinations in the back of the catalog. She can pick anything for 1/2 price.Those are just suggestions!

Dec 9, 2005
  3. Cindycooks

Thanks Lynn - I know that! I just wanted her to see these too, for other choices! I was surprised they are not pictured anywhere on our websites. I even logged in under her password as a host, thinking maybe they were in that section, and they are not! I may email tech support on this, as a suggestion when they update the website.

Dec 9, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

The 1/2 price items for hosts in the back of the catalog are not only suggestions they are specials. Products have been combined so that you would only need to use 1 of your 1/2 price items to purchase it.

Dec 10, 2005
  5. Cindycooks

I am aware of all that too! All I'm asking is if there are any pictures of these online...so that she can see them. She does not a catalog to look at.

Dec 10, 2005
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Why don't you just read and describe them to her over the phone? Then she can look at the individual items and decide. I know it's not as good as looking at them together, but it's the only thing I can think of.

And what a bummer that they're not on there somewhere!

Dec 10, 2005
Have something to add?