• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host 1/2 Price Combinations

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Are these on our personal websites anywhere? I can't find them! I have a host doing a totally online show and she is ready to close it. She loaned out her catalog. I was trying to show her the different combinations online and I can't locate them!

lynnguilm

Sep 30, 2005
She doesn't have to get the 1/2 combinations in the back of the catalog. She can pick anything for 1/2 price.Those are just suggestions!

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Thanks Lynn - I know that! I just wanted her to see these too, for other choices! I was surprised they are not pictured anywhere on our websites. I even logged in under her password as a host, thinking maybe they were in that section, and they are not! I may email tech support on this, as a suggestion when they update the website.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
The 1/2 price items for hosts in the back of the catalog are not only suggestions they are specials. Products have been combined so that you would only need to use 1 of your 1/2 price items to purchase it.

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I am aware of all that too! All I'm asking is if there are any pictures of these online...so that she can see them. She does not a catalog to look at.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Why don't you just read and describe them to her over the phone? Then she can look at the individual items and decide. I know it's not as good as looking at them together, but it's the only thing I can think of.

And what a bummer that they're not on there somewhere!