• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Hospitality Meetings Near Stamford, CT?

In summary, the top 5 hotels near Stamford, CT are Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, Sheraton Stamford Hotel, Hyatt Regency Greenwich, and Courtyard by Marriott Stamford Downtown. The best restaurants near Stamford, CT are Barcelona Wine Bar & Restaurant, Bar Rosso, Ocean Blue Sushi, Coalhouse Pizza, and Harlan Publick. The top attractions near Stamford, CT are Stamford Museum & Nature Center, Cove Island Park, The Palace Theatre, Stamford Town Center, and Stamford Downtown Farmers Market. The most convenient way to get to and from Stamford, CT is by car, but there are also options for train and bus transportation. The top local events and festivals in Stamford, CT include
abrahamlaur
Hey ya'll ... I recruited a girl from CT and I"m in GA ... does anyone know if there are any meetings in that area she could get involved in? Thanks!

Not sure if she's near Stamford, but a director named Nancy Toombs is in CT and did a great conference workshop last year that I was in - she'd probably be a great hospitality director! Not sure if you can request one like that, but it's worth a try! :)

how do i request hospitality for my recruit? i really want her to be able to go to a meeting

abrahamlaur said:
how do i request hospitality for my recruit? i really want her to be able to go to a meeting
If you're not a director yet, I think your director needs to do it.

thanks kimberly

I'm in Ct...but I'm not sure who is the closest to Stamford. Nancy Toombs is amazing! She's in Ellington, which is in Northeast Ct.
I think there is someone in Waterbury, which is a little closer. Good luck! If I hear of anyone, I'll post it here. :)

Hey Laurie, you talking bout me?!?!?! :p Thanks for looking for me girl :) You shouldnt go to too much trouble right now though, well just have to do it all over again when I move :)

Who else would I be talking about :) Its cool though, the more meetings you go to, the better! They are so much help in booking, recruiting and increasing sales!

What are the top 5 hotels near Stamford, CT?

1. Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa

2. Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center

3. Sheraton Stamford Hotel

4. Hyatt Regency Greenwich

5. Courtyard by Marriott Stamford Downtown

What are the best restaurants near Stamford, CT?

1. Barcelona Wine Bar & Restaurant

2. Bar Rosso

3. Ocean Blue Sushi

4. Coalhouse Pizza

5. Harlan Publick

What attractions are near Stamford, CT?

1. Stamford Museum & Nature Center

2. Cove Island Park

3. The Palace Theatre

4. Stamford Town Center

5. Stamford Downtown Farmers Market

What is the best way to get to and from Stamford, CT?

The most convenient way to get to and from Stamford, CT is by car. The city is easily accessible from major highways such as I-95 and the Merritt Parkway. Additionally, there are various train and bus options available, including Metro-North Railroad and CT Transit buses.

What are the top local events and festivals in Stamford, CT?

1. Stamford Downtown Parade Spectacular

2. Alive@Five Summer Concert Series

3. Stamford Art Festival

4. Harbor Point Food Festival

5. Stamford Symphony Orchestra Performances

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser