• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality Near East Thompson, Ct?

In summary, to find hospitality near East Thompson, CT, you can search online for hotels, bed and breakfasts, or vacation rentals. It's also helpful to ask for recommendations from locals or use a travel booking website to compare options. Some popular hotels near East Thompson, CT include Comfort Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and Hampton Inn & Suites. There are also several bed and breakfasts in the surrounding towns, such as Roseledge Country Inn & Farm Shoppe, Inn at Woodstock Hill, and The Garden Gate B&B. For affordable options, you can consider budget hotels, motels, and vacation rentals. Popular activities near East Thompson, CT include hiking, visiting state parks, exploring wineries and breweries, shopping
bridgetbakes
I know a consultant who really needs hospitality near East Thompson, CT. Anybody know of any meetings/directors in that neck of the woods?

Have HO take care of this for her. They will know of a director. I have a sister-mate in CT but not 100% sure where she is compared to East Thompson.

I'm in Eastford...which is two towns over from Thompson.
Send me an email at [email protected] with some information. She can join us...we have a few different meetings going on! :)

1. How do I find hospitality near East Thompson, CT?

One way to find hospitality near East Thompson, CT is to search online for hotels, bed and breakfasts, or vacation rentals in the area. You can also ask for recommendations from locals or use a travel booking website to compare options.

2. What are the best hotels to stay at near East Thompson, CT?

Some popular hotels near East Thompson, CT include Comfort Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and Hampton Inn & Suites. It ultimately depends on your budget and preferences.

3. Are there any bed and breakfasts in or near East Thompson, CT?

Yes, there are several bed and breakfasts in the surrounding towns near East Thompson, CT. Some options include Roseledge Country Inn & Farm Shoppe, Inn at Woodstock Hill, and The Garden Gate B&B.

4. Can I find affordable options for lodging near East Thompson, CT?

Yes, there are affordable lodging options near East Thompson, CT such as budget hotels, motels, and vacation rentals. It's recommended to compare prices and read reviews before booking to ensure a comfortable stay.

5. What are some popular activities to do near East Thompson, CT?

Some popular activities near East Thompson, CT include hiking and exploring the nearby state parks, visiting local wineries and breweries, and shopping at antique stores and boutiques in the charming New England towns. You can also attend local events and festivals throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • GrootaCoori