• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in Louisiana Needed

In summary, the concept of "Hospitality in Louisiana Needed" is a campaign launched by Pampered Chef to support the hospitality industry in Louisiana, which has been heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Individuals or businesses can get involved by making a donation, purchasing products from a Louisiana-themed collection, or hosting a virtual cooking party. All proceeds from the campaign go towards providing financial assistance and resources to support local businesses and workers in the hospitality industry. The campaign will be running for an indefinite period of time and direct donations are also accepted.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have a fairly new recruit in LA who can attend meetings in either of these cities...... Denham Springs, Baton Rouge and Walker
If you are accepting hospitality please let me know.

bumping........

bumping again.... is there a different group that you use. I wanted to try here or there before I called the home office.

1. What is the concept of "Hospitality in Louisiana Needed"?

The concept of "Hospitality in Louisiana Needed" is a campaign launched by Pampered Chef to support the hospitality industry in Louisiana. It aims to raise awareness and provide assistance to local businesses and workers who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.

2. How can individuals or businesses get involved in the campaign?

There are several ways to get involved in the "Hospitality in Louisiana Needed" campaign. You can make a donation, purchase products from our Louisiana-themed collection, or host a virtual cooking party where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting local businesses.

3. Where does the money from the campaign go?

All proceeds from the campaign will go towards supporting local businesses and workers in the hospitality industry in Louisiana. This may include providing financial assistance, resources, and other forms of support to help these businesses and workers get back on their feet.

4. Can I make a donation without purchasing anything?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the "Hospitality in Louisiana Needed" campaign without purchasing anything. Simply visit our campaign page and click on the "Donate" button to make a contribution. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated.

5. How long will the campaign be running?

The "Hospitality in Louisiana Needed" campaign will be running for an indefinite period of time. We are committed to supporting the hospitality industry in Louisiana and will continue to do so until they are able to recover from the effects of the pandemic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crissy11
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
Replies
Views