• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a New Hospitality Director in Pasadena, CA?

In summary, the Southern California Consultant Training will be held on September 2nd at the Montecito Center in Rossmoor. There will be two training rooms available, and the cost is $20.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I just lost my Hospitality Director in Pasadena, California. Are any of you Directors out near the Glendale/Pasadena area? (And willing to allow "outsiders" to have fun with you at your meetings?)

I know LA is very under-represented.... but there's got to be someone....

your director can request hospitality for you through the HO.

The closest person I know is in Orange, but that's too far of a drive...

My director is in Huntington Beach. Let me know if that could work for you - she has a cluster meeting coming up, plus some trainings...FALL KICK-OFF Sat. 8/29th open to all consultants at Brea Improv 8:30a - 1:30p cost is $20.00 deadline to register Fri. 8/21st, mail your check to Sandy Alexanian 17152 Friml Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Southern California Consultant Training and Ongoing Training for all consultants: 1st Wednesday of each month at the Montecito Center (12341 Montecito Road, Rossmoor 90720) NEXT TRAINING Wed. Sept 2nd7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Kitchen Show Live8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Room A NEW Consultant Training8:00 p.m. to 9 p.m. Room B (Sept 2nd Increase Your Sales/Effective Host Coaching - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Alexanian Team Meeting Tues. Sept 8th 6:45p - 9p at Sandy's home

I am in Orange, a bit of a drive, but only once a month, 30-45 min with no traffic, I would love to have you! Um....I'm fun....the group is nice...I also have a friend in Diamond Bar who is a director, also fun and nice, off the 60 fwy near the 57. PM me if you are interested.

Nanisu said:
I am in Orange, a bit of a drive, but only once a month, 30-45 min with no traffic, I would love to have you! Um....I'm fun....the group is nice...I also have a friend in Diamond Bar who is a director, also fun and nice, off the 60 fwy near the 57. PM me if you are interested.
Exactly who I was talking about! :D I can vouch for Nancy's meetings. She is very informative, lots of fun, and respects your time. I wish I could go every month...I must have become too Georgian to think 45 min is too far to drive.

Nancy- I'm so sorry I haven't seen this until now! I would love to come to your meetings! Thanks! (I'm not sure how to PM, but please let me know the address and the dates!) THANKS AGAIN!!!!

You can just click on Nancy's name, and choose "Send a private message"

1. What are some popular restaurants for hosting events in the L.A. area?

Some popular restaurants for hosting events in the L.A. area include The Bazaar by José Andrés, Catch LA, and The Rooftop by JG at Waldorf Astoria. These restaurants offer great ambiance, delicious food, and excellent service for any special occasion.

2. What are the best venues for corporate meetings in L.A.?

The best venues for corporate meetings in L.A. include The Los Angeles Convention Center, The Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles, and The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites. These venues offer state-of-the-art facilities, professional staff, and convenient locations for business gatherings.

3. Are there any unique event spaces in L.A. for a one-of-a-kind experience?

Yes, there are several unique event spaces in L.A. for a one-of-a-kind experience. Some options include The Ace Hotel, an industrial-chic space with a rooftop pool, and The Edison, a speakeasy-style venue with live entertainment. These spaces offer a unique and memorable atmosphere for any event.

4. What are some popular caterers in the L.A. area?

Some popular caterers in the L.A. area include Wolfgang Puck Catering, The Kitchen for Exploring Foods, and Joan's on Third. These catering companies offer a wide range of menu options and excellent service for any type of event.

5. How can I make my event more eco-friendly in L.A.?

You can make your event more eco-friendly in L.A. by choosing a green venue, using sustainable and locally sourced food and beverages, and implementing recycling and composting programs. You can also encourage guests to use public transportation or carpool to reduce carbon emissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U