• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in Katy, TX: A Guide for Visitors and New Consultants

In summary, the best way to welcome guests to Katy, Tx is to greet them with a warm smile and offer them a refreshing drink or snack. Popular hospitality options in Katy, Tx include bed and breakfasts, hotels, and vacation rentals. To find the best restaurants for entertaining guests, you can ask for recommendations from locals, do online research, or ask your hotel concierge. Must-see attractions in Katy, Tx include the Katy Heritage Museum, LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, and Typhoon Texas Waterpark. For unique hospitality experiences, visitors can enjoy wine tastings, cooking classes, and guided tours of historic sites.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I just signed a new consultant (yay!) she is in Katy, TX....can anyone offer hospitality there?

Thanks!

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Your director should contact HO to find her local hospitality. She can check out more than 1 director if she chooses ant there is more than 1 available.

Thanks Paulette :)

My Director is out of the office for a week - family emergency. I was just hoping to find some one this weekend that I could hook her up this.
I suppose I could call home office on Monday.

suzipooh said:
Thanks Paulette :)

My Director is out of the office for a week - family emergency. I was just hoping to find some one this weekend that I could hook her up this.
I suppose I could call home office on Monday.

I'm looking for hospitality for one of my consultants in Killeen, TX but looking for hospitality for myself in Colorado Springs.

Sharon, I pm'd you :)

Thanks Suzi, got it! I'll be getting back in touch with you toward the end of the week. I'm definately interested in the group you are in.

What is the best way to welcome guests to Katy, Tx?

The best way to welcome guests to Katy, Tx is to greet them with a warm smile and offer them a refreshing drink or snack. You can also provide them with information about the area and any local events or attractions they may be interested in.

What are some popular hospitality options in Katy, Tx?

Some popular hospitality options in Katy, Tx include bed and breakfasts, hotels, and vacation rentals. These options offer comfortable accommodations and often have amenities such as breakfast, pool access, and free WiFi.

How can I find the best restaurants in Katy, Tx for entertaining guests?

One way to find the best restaurants in Katy, Tx for entertaining guests is to ask for recommendations from locals or do some research online. You can also check out review websites or ask your hotel concierge for their top picks.

What are some must-see attractions for guests in Katy, Tx?

Some must-see attractions for guests in Katy, Tx include the Katy Heritage Museum, LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, and Typhoon Texas Waterpark. These locations offer a variety of experiences and activities for guests to enjoy.

What are some unique hospitality experiences in Katy, Tx?

Katy, Tx offers a variety of unique hospitality experiences, such as wine tastings at local wineries, cooking classes at culinary schools, and guided tours of historic sites. These experiences allow guests to immerse themselves in the local culture and create memorable experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pmw
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies